Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 02 Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 02 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      *** Circle The Wagons, It's Our 18th Year ***

      ALBUM of the Week: STEPHANIE BETTMAN,
      - Get Close To Me [StephanieBettman.com]

      KITTY WELLS, Hey Joe [MCA]
      RUSSELL LEPPER,
      - From A Jack To A King [unreleased] NZ
      DANIEL O'DONNELL,
      - Thank You For Loving Me [Rajon] Ire
      JOY SLOAN, Hobo's Meditation [unreleased] NZ
      MURRAY McPHERSON,
      - Wreck Of The Old '97 [unreleased] NZ
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, The Long Black Veil [Columbia]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Forever And Ever Amen [unreleased] NZ
      GEORGE STRAIT, One Of You [MCA]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      PHILLIP CLARKSON, Under The Weather [South Fork]
      HANK PENNY,
      - You Better Save It For A Rainy Day [King]
      STEPHANIE BETTMAN,
      - I Love Ya Honey [StephanieBettman.com]

      CLIFF CARLISLE, Gonna Raise A Ruckus Tonight (JSP)
      JOHNNY BOND, The Last Round Up (Bloodshot)
      DICK PARRY,
      - How My Yodelling Days Began (Soundscreen) Oz
      JACK GUTHRIE, Next To The Soil (Bear Family)
      COLLEEN HONEYMAN,
      - You'll Only Have One Mother (CH Records)
      JIM and JESSE, Press On O Pilgrim (Starday)
      PETE ROUNSEVELL, In The Dog House Again (Hillcrest)
      MARIAN BURNS, Louisiana Saturday Night (Hillcrest) NZ
      BOBBY HELMS, I Don't Owe You Nothing (Bear Family)
      ROGER TIBBS, Guitars Cadillacs (Jayrem) NZ
      TERRY SMITH,
      - Plain Old Everyday Ordinary Stuff (Rhinestone Rooster)
      BOBBY BARE, Take Me As I Am Or Let Me Go (CBS)
      DEL REEVES & BILLIE JO SPEARS,
      - Teardrops Will Kiss The Morning Dew (U/A)
      HAROLD MacINTYRE, I Still Think Of You (Hillcrest)
      BRIAN DOLPH, You Got That Right (Hillcrest)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      STEPHANIE BETTMAN,
      - Man From Arkansas [StephanieBettman.com]
      PHIL COLEY, Willie Done It This Way [South Fork]
      WESLEY TUTTLE, Hillbilly Heaven [Capitol]
      LORNE GREEN, Dig Dig Dig Dig [RCA]
      JUNE HUTTON, If You've Got The Money [Decca]
      MICHAEL GAITHER,
      - Dad Built Roads [MichaelGaither.com]
      MIKE IPOCK,
      - Nowhere To Go But Crazy [MySpace.com/MikeIpock]
      WAYNE KEMP, Wrecked Up Frame Of Mine [Atlantic]
      ASHLEY ROBERTSON,
      - Deep In The Night [AshleyRobertson.com] Ca
      SILVER STRINGS SHOWBAND,
      - Hawaiian Twist [HMV] NZ
      New Zealand thanks you!