Crop Circles Playlists 1/24/09 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2009
      1/24
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:10 The Gourds Tex-Mex Mile Haymaker! Yep Roc
      12:13 Nadine Twilight Downtown, Saturday Undertow
      12:17 Rodney Crowell Sex & Gasoline Sex & Gasoline Yep Roc
      12:22 Beachwood Sparks The Hustler Once We Were Trees Sub Pop
      12:25 Loretta Lynn Van Lear Rose Van Lear Rose Interscope
      12:30 Michael Nesmith The Upside Of Goodbye And The Hits Just
      Keep On Comin' RCA
      12:33 Ryan Adams & The Cardinals Cobwebs Cardinology Lost Highway
      ----- air break -----
      12:39 Sarah Borges & The Broken Singles Come Back To Me Diamonds
      In The Dark Sugar Hill
      12:43 Sarah Borges & The Broken Singles Lonely Town Of Love
      Diamonds In The Dark Sugar Hill
      12:47 Blue Mountain When You're Not Mine Tales Of A Traveler
      Roadrunner
      12:50 Tejas Brothers Boogie Woogie Mamacita Tejas Brothers Smith
      12:57 Gary Allan Can't Do It Today See If I Care MCA Nashville
      1:00 Jimmie Rodgers Waiting For A Train The Best of The Legendary
      Jimmie Rodgers RCA
      1:03 Old Crow Medicine Show Highway Halo Tennessee Pusher Nettwerk
      ----- air break -----
      1:14 Beausoleil Rouler Et Tourner Alligator Purse Yep Roc
      1:17 John Coltrane Lazy Bird Blue Train Blue Note
      1:27 War All Day Music All Day Music United Artists
      1:31 Al Green I'm Hooked On You Explores Your Mind Hi
      1:35 Young Fresh Fellows Rock & Roll Pest Control The Fabulous
      Sounds Of The Pacific Northwest Pop Llama
      1:38 The Original Sins Hardest Way The Hardest Way Psonik
      1:40 Sixteen Horsepower Strong Man Sackcloth 'n' Ashes A&M
      ----- air break -----
      1:48 Sarah Borges & The Broken Singles Belle Of The Bar Diamonds
      In The Dark Sugar Hill
      1:53 Grin Sometimes 1 + 1 Spindizzy
      1:55 Buddy Miller Lonesome For You Poison Love Hightone
      ----- air break -----
      1:58 The Tennessee Boltsmokers Never Be Mine The Tennessee
      Boltsmokers Madjack
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2009
        No Quinn the Eskimo for our new governor, Tom? What's life like in
        Springfield today?

        On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Tom Huber <tom.huber@...> wrote:
        > 1/24
        > Time Artist Song Album Label
        > ----- air break -----
        > 12:10 The Gourds Tex-Mex Mile Haymaker! Yep Roc
        > 12:13 Nadine Twilight Downtown, Saturday Undertow
        > 12:17 Rodney Crowell Sex & Gasoline Sex & Gasoline Yep Roc
        > 12:22 Beachwood Sparks The Hustler Once We Were Trees Sub Pop
        > 12:25 Loretta Lynn Van Lear Rose Van Lear Rose Interscope
        > 12:30 Michael Nesmith The Upside Of Goodbye And The Hits Just
        > Keep On Comin' RCA
        > 12:33 Ryan Adams & The Cardinals Cobwebs Cardinology Lost Highway
        > ----- air break -----
        > 12:39 Sarah Borges & The Broken Singles Come Back To Me Diamonds
        > In The Dark Sugar Hill
        > 12:43 Sarah Borges & The Broken Singles Lonely Town Of Love
        > Diamonds In The Dark Sugar Hill
        > 12:47 Blue Mountain When You're Not Mine Tales Of A Traveler
        > Roadrunner
        > 12:50 Tejas Brothers Boogie Woogie Mamacita Tejas Brothers Smith
        > 12:57 Gary Allan Can't Do It Today See If I Care MCA Nashville
        > 1:00 Jimmie Rodgers Waiting For A Train The Best of The Legendary
        > Jimmie Rodgers RCA
        > 1:03 Old Crow Medicine Show Highway Halo Tennessee Pusher Nettwerk
        > ----- air break -----
        > 1:14 Beausoleil Rouler Et Tourner Alligator Purse Yep Roc
        > 1:17 John Coltrane Lazy Bird Blue Train Blue Note
        > 1:27 War All Day Music All Day Music United Artists
        > 1:31 Al Green I'm Hooked On You Explores Your Mind Hi
        > 1:35 Young Fresh Fellows Rock & Roll Pest Control The Fabulous
        > Sounds Of The Pacific Northwest Pop Llama
        > 1:38 The Original Sins Hardest Way The Hardest Way Psonik
        > 1:40 Sixteen Horsepower Strong Man Sackcloth 'n' Ashes A&M
        > ----- air break -----
        > 1:48 Sarah Borges & The Broken Singles Belle Of The Bar Diamonds
        > In The Dark Sugar Hill
        > 1:53 Grin Sometimes 1 + 1 Spindizzy
        > 1:55 Buddy Miller Lonesome For You Poison Love Hightone
        > ----- air break -----
        > 1:58 The Tennessee Boltsmokers Never Be Mine The Tennessee
        > Boltsmokers Madjack

      • Tom Huber
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2009
          Happy. Joyful, actually!