Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 19 Jan

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 19 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      *** Circle The Wagons, It's Our 18th Year ***

      ARTIST of the Week:
      ROGER TIBBS, This Ole House [RogerTibbs.com] NZ

      ALBUM of the Week:
      FLOYD TOLSTON, Something Special [FloydTolston.com]

      CRYSTAL GAYLE,
      - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue [BMG]
      JOHNNY CASH, I Walk The Line [Columbia]
      ANN BUSH, Together Again [unreleased] NZ
      BROOKS & DUNN, Boot Scootin' Boogie [Sony]
      JOHNNY COOPER & MARGARET FRANCIS,
      - One By One [HMV] NZ
      RITCHIE & BRIONY ROBERTS,
      - My Dixie Darling [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM DUSTY, Along The Road To Gundagai [EMI] Oz
      ANN BUSH,
      - You Can't Take It With You When You Go [unreleased] NZ
      PETER POSA, Scottish & Irish Medley [Viking] NZ

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ROGER TIBBS, I Don't Hurt Anymore [RogerTibbs.com] NZ
      FLOYD TOLSTON, Lone Star [Floyd Tolston.com]
      ROGER TIBBS, The Yodeller [RogerTibbs.com] NZ

      * 9.45 pm - MERV WALTERS will be back next week!
      In the meantime ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      CLIFF CARLISLE, Pan American Man [TIM]
      GENE AUSTIN, Ya Gotta Know How to Love [TIM]
      JACKSON COUNTY BARN OWLS, I Wonder How [TIM]
      PETER CAPE, You Can't Win [Kiwi] NZ
      The STARDUSTERS, The Little Green Valley [TANZA] NZ
      PETER CAPE, Rainbird In The Teatree [Kiwi] NZ
      The KNAVES, The Kiwi Bird [TANZA] NZ
      RIDERS In The SKY, The Ballad Of Davy Crockett [Rounder]
      HOMER & JETHRO, The Ballad Of Davy Crew-Cut [RCA]
      DICK PARRY, Outlaw Rocky Ned [Screensound] Oz
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Bush Telegraph [Readers Digest] Oz
      TOMPALL GLASER, Put Another Log On The Fire [MGM]
      TOMPALL GLASER, Musical Chairs [MGM]
      HATCHET, We Have Our Act Together [Country Discovery]
      JOHNNY RUSSELL, What A Price [RCA]
      HATCHET, My Temperature Rises When The Sun Goes Down
      TERRY SMITH, Old And Familiar [Rhinestone Rooster]
      ED BENTLEY, Who Was That Old Man [TSP]
      GRAHAM RODGER, She's My Rig [Hillcrest] Oz
      BILL EKHOFF: Tall, Tan And Twenty-Three [TSP]
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER & SANDRA CAROLL,
      - Puttin' Tears To A Tune [Desert Kid] De
      JERRY "JIGGER" BRIDGES, Out Of My Mind [TSP]
      FLOYD TOLSTON,
      - Lookin' Back At Luchenbach [FloydTolston.com]
      JIMMY DURANTE, Peace In The Valley [Collectors Choice]
      LADI GEISLER, Spanish Flea [Bear Family] De
      New Zealand thanks you!