Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 05 Jan

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 05 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      *** "First Footing Time" In Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      ARTIST of the Week: NED MILLER [Capitol]

      DWIGHT YOAKAM,
      - A Thousand Miles From Nowhere [WB]
      VAN MORRISON, Brown Eyed Girl [Sony]
      CHARLIE RICH, Behind Closed Doors [Sony]
      BILLIE JO SPEARS, Blanket On The Ground [EMI]
      DOLLY PARTON, Jolene [BMG]
      BILLY RAY CYRUS, Achy Breaky Heart [Polygram]
      OAK RIDGE BOYS, Bobbie Sue [Universal]
      CHARLIE DANIELS BAND,
      - The Devil Went Down To Georgia [Sony]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      NED MILLER, Tears On My Pillow [Capitol]
      BIG DADDY, Help Me Make It Through The Night [Rhino]
      JOHNNY RUSSELL, And Singing A Country Song [RCA]

      UNCLE DAVE MACON,
      - Tell Her To Come Back Home (MCA)
      ESCO HANKINS, Glory Bound Train (Jasmine)
      HANK SNOW, Rhumba Boogie (Bear Family) Ca
      MOON MULLICAN,
      - I Didn’t Think You’d Ever Really Go (West Side)
      CAROLINA COTTON & MERLE TRAVIS,
      - Why Did I Fall For Abner? (Cattle)
      JOHNNY COOPER QSM,
      - I’m A Fool To Care (HMV) NZ
      GEORGE JONES, Burn The Honky Tonk Down (Epic)
      DANNY McGIRR, Blackboard Of My Heart (Master) NZ
      MERLE HAGGARD,
      - I’m An Old Old Man Trying To Live While I Can (Epic)
      ISLA GRANT, Why Should We Try? (IGE) Ire/Sco
      SLIM DUSTY, Saddle Up And Ride (EMI) Oz
      MARTY ROBBINS,
      - Pray For Me Mother Of Mine (Country Stars)
      TOM T HALL, Ravishing Ruby (Mercury)
      CHARLIE LOUVIN, Darling Corey (Tompkins Square)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      LEFTY FRIZZELL, That's The Way Love Goes [ABC]
      JOHNNY CASH, Life's Railway To Heaven [Columbia]
      SELDOM SCENE, Raised By The Railroad Line [Rebel]
      NED MILLER, Someone Who Cares [Capitol]
      NED MILLER, Whistle Walkin' [Capitol]
      NED MILLER, If Love Was Just A Song [Capitol]
      CHUCK McCABE, Our House [Chuck-McCabe.com]
      RHONDA VINCENT, Out Of Hand [Rounder]
      SELDOM SCENE, Cannonball [Rebel]
      New Zealand thanks you!