Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 29 Dec

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHzAM
      Monday 29 December, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      *** Ringing Out The Old, Singing In The New ***
      _Anchor Host for 17+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      ALBUM of the Week:
      CHUCK McCABE, Creatures Of Habit [Chuck-McCabe.com]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MARGARET WHITING,
      - What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? [Capitol]
      ARMAND RICHARD, The Train (To Montreal) [MySpace] Ca
      JOHN D. LOUDERMILK, The Happy Wanderer [RCA]
      CARLA ULBRICH, Prednisone [CarlaU.com]
      CARLA ULBRICH, Let It Go [CarlaU.com]
      CARLA ULBRICH, What If Your Butt was Gone? [CarlaU.com]
      DON ALLEN, Why Me Lord? [Comstock] NZ/Oz
      WELLINGTON INTERNATIONAL UKULELE ORCHESTRA,
      - Ruby [ukulele.co.nz] NZ
      CHUCK McCABE, My Prayer For You [Chuck-McCabe.com]
      The CALHOUN TWINS, Christmas January 9 [Ready]
      ISLA GRANT, Why Don't You Love Me? [IGE] Sc/Ire

      SMOKY DAWSON,
      - Mother Please Open The Door (Jasmine) Oz
      CHRIS BARBER SKIFFLE GROUP,
      - Where Could I Go? (Smith & Co) UK
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
      - Red River Valley Blues (Bear Family) NZ
      HOMER & JETHRO, The Ballad Of Roger Miller (RCA)
      ROGER MILLER, Colonel Maggie (Mercury)
      PETER CAPE, Talking Dog (Kiwi) NZ
      ERNEST TUBB & LORETTA LYNN,
      - Love Is No Excuse (MCA)
      MITCHELL TOROK,
      - I Wish I Was A Little Bit Younger (Bear Family)
      TONI WILLIAMS,
      - She’s In Love With A Rodeo Man (Festival) NZ
      MARGARET BATES, Everyday Love (self) NZ
      JOHN PRINE, Sleepy Eyed Boy (Oh Boy)
      ROBIN DEETER, Do I Ever Cross Your Mind? (Stardust)
      STEVE WARINER, Precious Thing (MCA)
      MOLLY BEE, Mirrors Don’t Lie (MGM)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ANN BROWN, Slow Country Dancing [Ready]
      CHUCK McCABE,
      - I'd Rather Be In Redding [Chuck-McCabe.com]
      The CALHOUN TWINS, A Dallas Rainy Night [Ready]
      BEN BEDFORD, One Night At A Time [BenBedford.com]
      RICHARD THORNE, Every Day's A New Day [MySpace]
      BOB HOPE & MARGARET WHITING, Blind Date [Capitol]
      MICHAEL DOUCET, Auld Lang Syne [Swallow]
      New Zealand thanks you!