Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 22 Dec

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHzAM
      Monday 22 December, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      *** Ding Donging Merrily Through Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      DOLLY PARTON & KENNY ROGERS,
      - I Believe In Santa Claus [RCA]
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, The Overlander Trail [Oz]
      JOHN DENVER,
      - Please Daddy Don't Get Drunk This Christmas [RCA]
      ANN BUSH, Flower Of Scotland [unreleased] NZ
      ALAN JACKSON, Ace Of Heart [Arista]
      JIM REEVES, Jingle Bells [RCA]
      JOY SLOANE,
      - Daddy Was A Yodelling Cowboy [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Her Amazing Love [unreleased] NZ
      JOSE FELICIANO, Feliz Navidad [RCA]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      The SURFERS, Meli Kalikimaka [HiFiRecords]
      DAVID PARMLEY & CONTINENTAL DIVIDE,
      - Christmas In The Mountains [Pinecastle]
      JIMMIE DAVIS, Gently Rock His Cradle [Decca]

      CHARLIE POOLE, Jealous Mary (County)
      HARRY TORRANI, The Gypsy (Bronco Buster) Oz
      LORETTA LYNN, Country Christmas (MCA)
      PETER PRATT,
      - All Set And Saddled (peterpratt.com) Oz
      JOHNNY HORTON,
      - They shined up Rudolph’s Nose (Rhino)
      ESCO HANKINS, Daddy’s Lullaby (Jasmine)
      TEX RITTER,
      - Christmas Carols By The Old Corral (Rhino)
      ZEB TURNER, You’re Gonna Be Lonesome (Westside)
      ISLA GRANT,
      - The Day That Christ Was Born (Rajon) Sc/Ire
      DON WALSER, Casting My Lasso (Watermelon)
      The STONEY POINT QUARTET,
      - Oh Christmas Candle (Cracker Barrel)
      The BROWNS, Blue Christmas (Bear Family)
      The BROWNS,
      Brighten The Corner Where You Are (Bear Family)
      TAYLOR WARE, Yodel Your Troubles Away (NBC)
      DICK CURLESS,
      - Winter’s Comin’ On (Artist’s Carousel)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      FARON YOUNG,
      - You're The Angel On My Christmas Tree [Capitol]
      RED SOVINE: Here It Is, Christmas [Starday]
      Dr ELMO,
      - Don't Make Me Play That Grandma Song Again
      EDDY ARNOLD, One Christmas Eve Long Ago [RCA]
      JIMMY DEAN, The Cowboy's Prayer [Columbia]
      JOE NICHOLS, Old Toy Trains [Universal]
      EARTHA KITT, Nothin' For Christmas [RCA]
      JON MICHAELS, It's Christmas [Mark Trail Music]
      [uncredited] Go Tell It On The Mountain [AVM]
      New Zealand thanks you!