Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 15 Dec

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHzAM
      Monday 15 December, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      *** J-J-Jingle Bell-ing Through Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      GARY & CAROL BIBB, Breath Of Life [Artist's Carousel]
      SONNY JAMES, Christmas Letter [Capitol]
      PAUL WILLIAMS & The VICTORY TRIO,
      - There's A Miracle Everywhere You Go [Rebel]
      PAUL WALDEN, Penny Christmas Card [HMV] NZ
      The STONY POINT QUARTET,
      - Oh Christmas Candle [Cracker Barrel]
      GRANDPA JONES, Christmas Guest [MCA]
      LARRY STEPHENSON,
      - Lord It's A Hard Road Home [Pinecastle]
      FARON YOUNG,
      - I'm Gonna Tell Santa Claus On You [Rhino]
      JIMMY DEAN,
      - Yes Patricia, There Is A Santa Claus [Columbia]
      The NITTY GRITTY DIRT BAND, Christmas Dinner [MCA]
      CHUCK McCABE, Holidaze [Chuck-McCabe.com]

      DAVE & SUGAR, Queen Of The Silver Dollar (Pulse)
      GENE AUTRY, Deep In The Heart Of Texas (Columbia)
      JIM REEVES, An Old Christmas Card (RCA)
      DANIEL O’DONNELL, I’m Just Lucky I Guess (Destra) Ire
      The STANLEY BROTHERS, Sweetest Love (Country Stars)
      GEORGE JONES, My Mom And Santa Claus (Rhino)
      MITCH SNOW, At The Dairy Queen (Diamond Back)
      MARTY ROBBINS, One Of You In Every Size (Rhino)
      ROY ROGERS, Yellow Rose Of Texas (Castle-Pulse)
      MITCHELL TOROK,
      - I’ll Get My Lovin’ From Someone Else (Bear Family)
      DESIREE, Christmas Time (Triplestrand Productions)
      CHRIS STUART & BACKCOUNTRY,
      - I See God Coming Down The Road (ChrisStuart.com)
      MARIE O’BRIEN,
      - Sunny Side Of The Mountain (Celtic Gold) Ire
      JUDY KANYO,
      - Mistletoe, My Cowboy, And Me (Artist’s Carousel)
      KASEY CHAMBERS & SHANE NICHOLSON,
      - The House That Never Was (Liberation) Oz

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      PAT WICTOR, Simple Christmas [HudsonHardingMusic]
      RED SOVINE, That Night In Bethlehem [Starday]
      CAROLINE DOCTOROW,
      - Hard Lovin' Loser [CarolineDoctorow.com]
      MARTY ROBBINS, Christmas Prayer [Columbia]
      HOMER & JETHRO, All I Want For Christmas [RCA]
      EDDY ARNOLD, Will Santy Come To Shanty Town [RCA]
      ALLEN LAYMAN, It's That Time Of Year [MarkTrailMusic]
      PETE FOUNTAIN, Jingle Bell Medley [Hip-O]
      New Zealand thanks you!