Crop Circles Playlists 12/6/08 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008
      12/6
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:07 Howlin' Rain Nomads Magnificent Fiend Birdman
      12:12 The V-Roys Mary Are You Through Yet? E-Squared
      12:14 Kevn Kinney's Sun Tangled Angel Revival Baby I Just Wanna Go
      Home Kevn Kinney's Sun Tangled Angel Revival Compadre
      12:17 Lucinda Williams Tears Of Joy Little Honey Lost Highway
      12:22 Marcel Monroe Walk Into The Light Scenes From A Checkered
      Past Certain
      12:26 The Reivers Discontent Of Winter End Of The Day Capitol
      12:31 Arthur Alexander Johnny Heartbreak Lonely Just Like Me
      Elektra Nonesuch/American Explorer Series
      ----- air break -----
      12:37 Yarn You Don't Love Me Anymore Empty Pockets Ardsley
      12:40 Johnny Cash Rodeo Hand Sings Ballads Of The True West
      Columbia/Legacy
      12:43 Tina Brooks Good Old Soul True Blue Blue Note
      12:48 Mavis Staples I Still Believe In You Have A Little Faith
      Alligator
      12:52 Susan Tedeschi Back To The River Back To The River Verve
      Forecast
      12:55 Dexter Romweber Blues That Defy My Soul Blues That Defy My
      Soul Yep Roc
      12:58 Sand Rubies See You In September Mas Cuacha San Jacinto
      ----- air break -----
      1:06 Kasey Chambers & Shane Nicholson The Devil Inside My Head
      Rattlin' Bones Liberation
      1:10 Alejandro Escovedo Sister Lost Soul Real Animal Back Porch
      1:14 Danny & Dusty Down To The Bone The Lost Weekend A&M
      1:21 The Backsliders Abe Lincoln Southern Lines Mammoth
      1:25 Asleep At The Wheel Cherokee Boogie Comin' Right At Ya
      United Artists
      1:28 Hank Mobley No Room For Squares No Room For Squares Blue Note
      1:35 Mandy Barnett The Whispering Wind (Blows On By) I've Got A
      Right To Cry Sire
      ----- air break -----
      1:46 Rodney Crowell Moving Work Of Art Sex & Gasoline Yep Roc
      1:50 Billy Lee Riley Calhoun City Blue Collar Blues Hightone
      1:54 X White Girl Wild Gift Slash
      ----- air break -----
      1:58 Todd Snider Fortunate Son Peace Queer Mega Force