Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 08 Dec

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHzAM
      Monday 08 December, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      *** Jingle Belling Through Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      ANNE MURRAY, O Holy Night [Capitol] Ca
      RUSSELL LEPPER,
      - From A Jack To A King [unreleased] NZ
      DEAN MARTIN, Let it Snow! Let It Snow! [Capitol]
      JOY SLOANE, Leave It There [unreleased] NZ
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Snowflake [unreleased] NZ
      WATTIE, You're Gonna Be Sorry [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Rudolf The Red-Nosed Reindeer[unreleased] NZ
      BETTY EVANS, Over The Rainbow [unreleased] NZ
      FOSTER & ALLEN, The Christmas Polka [Rajon] Ire

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      GENE STRASSER, It's Christmas Time [Triplestrand]
      CHUCK McCABE, Partisan Polka [Acoustic Rainbow]
      B. JEFF STONE, Everybody Loves Me [Diamond Back]

      The LOUVIN BROTHERS,
      - It Came Upon A Midnight Clear (Rhino)
      FRANK CRUMIT, Frankie And Johnny (Nostalgia-Naxos)
      HANK THOMPSON,
      - Gonna Wrap My heart In Ribbons (Rhino)
      ESMERALDY & HER SHOTGUN FIVE,
      - Put Down Your Shootin’ Iron Pappy (Jasmine)
      CHARLEY PRIDE,
      - All I Have To Offer You Is Me (RCA)
      SONNY JAMES,
      - I Forgot To Remember Santa Claus (Capitol)
      HANK SNOW, Beggar To A King (Bear Family)
      BRENT PARLANE, A Million Years (Gibbon Music) NZ
      SHIRLEY THOMS, Just One More Waltz (Rajon) Oz
      DON GIBSON, Fan The Flame Feed The Fire (Hickory)
      Miss LESLIE, I Can Still Feel (Zero)
      JOHN PRINE, Silent Night All Day Long (Oh Boy)
      KASEY CHAMBERS & SHANE NICHOLSON,
      - Sweetest Waste Of Time (Liberation) Oz

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      BIRD & TINES, Mariachi Honeymoon Song [Triplestrand]
      GAYLYNN ROBINSON, Keeper Of The Flame [Mark Trail]
      RAY STEVENS, Santa Claus Is Watching You [MCA]
      CODY McCARVER, Look What You've Done [Mark Trail]
      RICHARD THORNE,
      - Freight Trains And Strange Dreams [Acoustic Rainbow]
      JIM STRICKLAN, Texas Mistletoe [CD-Tex]
      WILLIAM RAY, Love In Her Heart [Diamond Back]
      NONIE & The ROLLIN' SANDS BAND,
      - Granddad's Stories [NonieCrete.com]
      MEGAN MUNROE,
      - Lonely Tonight [myspace.com/meganmunroe]
      CHET ATKINS, It Don't Mean A Thing [RCA]
      New Zealand thanks you!