Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 01 Dec

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHzAM
      Monday 01 December, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      *** Now Cantering Through Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      KRISTA DETOR, Hot Buttered Rum [KristaDetor.com]
      FREEBORN, Without You [FBM]
      SABLE, Drop Of Rain [American Eagle]
      The SPRINGS, Are You An Angel? [Glory Train]
      SCOTTY EMERICK, Where's My Beer? [Dreamworks]
      MARVIN MORROW,
      - One More Time Let Me Tell You [Glory Train]
      The SINGING KETTLES, Good Australian Beer [EMI] Oz
      SLIM DUSTY, A Pub With No Beer [EMI] Oz
      CHRIS STUART & BACKCOUNTRY,
      - Ofer And Yesbuddy [ChrisStuart.com]
      DAVE MOORE, Big Fool For You [Red House]
      Miss LESLIE, I'll Stand In Line [Zero]
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Mother's Birthday Song [Rajon] Ire

      RED FOLEY, Just A Man And His Dog (Proper)
      LOU GRAHAM, A Sweet Bunch Of Roses (Bear Family)
      JOHNNY HICKS, Hamburger Hop (Weton-Wesgram)
      SUNSHINE RUBY,
      - I Don’t Care What The General Said (Cattle)
      The LOUVIN BROTHERS,
      - Dying From Home And Lost (Capitol)
      DON WILLIAMS, Diamonds To Dust (BMG)
      JOHN GRENELL, Four Walls (Rajon) NZ
      JOHN ENGLAND,
      - Open That Gate (westernswingers.com)
      The BROWNS, I Take The Chance (Bear Family)
      DELBERT BARKER,
      - Why Don’t You Love Me? (Membran)
      BOBBY BARE, Big Dupree (Raven)
      HAWKSHAW HAWKINS,
      - Big Ole Heartache (Bear Family)
      CLIFFY SHORT, All Of A Sudden (Hillcrest)
      DEANNE MOORE, I Ain’t Through (Hillcrest)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DAVE MOORE,
      - Let's Take Our Time And Make It Right [Red House]
      KASEY CHAMBERS & SHANE NICHOLSON,
      - The House That Never Was [Liberation] Oz
      JIM BELOFF, Charles Ives [flea-mkt-music.com]
      The BLUEGRASS CARDINALS,
      - The First One To Love You [CMH]
      PATTY PARKER,
      - She Rode A Horse Called Buttermilk [Comstock]
      PRESTON CAMP Jr,
      - Back When Life Was Real [PrestonCampJr.com]
      ROBIN & LINDA WILLIAMS,
      - So Long, See You Tomorrow [Red House]
      JOHN HUGHEY, Bubbles In My Beer [JohnHughey.com]
      New Zealand thanks you!