Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 17 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHzAM
      Monday 17 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      *** Now Cantering Through Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JIM LINDSAY,
      - A Message For The Young [amazon.co.uk] Ire/Oz
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, Cigarettes & Coffee Blues [Columbia]
      COL MILLINGTON, Life's A Bastard [ColMillington.com] Oz
      TERESA BREWER, Sad Movies [Philips]
      RED RIVER DAVE,
      - Why Should I Feel Sorry For You Now [Jasmine]
      VERNON OXFORD, The Old Folks Home [Bear Family]
      ARTHUR GODFREY, Too Fat Polka [Collectors Choice]
      TIM BUPPERT, Dear Jane [Triplestrand Prods]
      DAISY MAE & OLD BROTHER CHARLIE,
      - I'd Rather Be An Old Man's Darlin' [Columbia]
      EARL PARKER & The RAVENS, The Rebel In Me [MySpace]
      BARRY & HOLLY TASHIAN, The Promise [tashian.com]

      SMILIN’ BILLY BLINKHORNE,
      - Colorado Blues (Kingfisher) Oz
      BOB ATCHER and BONNIE BLUE EYES,
      - There’ll Be A Day (Cattle)
      MERLE TRAVIS,
      - When My Baby Does Her Double Talk (Documents)
      THE ORIGINAL BEVERLY HILL BILLIES,
      - Git Along Little Dogies (BACM)
      MITCHELL TOROK,
      - For Somebody Who’s Supposed To Be Hurtin’ (Bear Family)
      TEX MORTON, Murrumbidgee Jack (EMI) NZ
      ERNEST TUBB & RED FOLEY,
      - I’m In Love With Molly (Bear Family)
      LYNN ANDERSON, Mansion On The Hill (Green Umbrella)
      BILL ANDERSON, Mama Never Got To Rock Us (MCA)
      JOHN ANDERSON,
      - If It Ain’t Pneumonia It’s The Blues (BMG)
      BILL & BOYD, Flowers On The Wall (EMI) NZ
      JOY ADAMS, Let’s Try Love Tonight (Peak) NZ
      CLAIRE LYNCH BAND,
      - A Little Further In The Hole (Rounder)
      LONNIE SPIKER, I Came In Here Laughing (Hillcrest)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JOE JENCKS, The Sweetest Of Rose [JoeJencks.com]
      PAT PAYNE, Woman And Man [PatPayne.net]
      DOLLY PARTON, The Lonesomes [Dolly]
      The CATTLE BANDITS, Crawlin' Distance [CattleBandits.com]
      JOHNNY RODRIGUEZ, Take Me Back [Mercury]
      KEN WENTWORTH,
      - It's Time I Changed My Name To Hank [Artists' Carousel]
      BARRY & HOLLY TASHIEN,
      - Rockin' Little Country Girl [tashien.com]
      The DEZURIK SISTERS, Go To Sleep My Darling [Trikont]
      VERNON OXFORD, Come Back And See Us [Bear Family]
      CHET ATKINS & TOMMY EMMANUEL,
      - Dixie McGuire [RCA] US/Oz
      New Zealand thanks you!