Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 10 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHzAM
      Monday 10 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Now Cantering Through Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Don't Say Love [Rajon] Ire
      ALAN JACKSON, Ace Of Hearts [Arista]
      JOY SLOANE,
      - By A Fire Of Gidgee Coal [unreleased] NZ
      GEORGE STRAIT, What Do You Say To That [MCA]
      RITCHIE & BRIONIE ROBERTS,
      - Highway Hobo [unreleased] NZ
      KENNY ROGERS,
      - Ruby Don't Take Your Love To Town [Universal]
      RUSSELL LEPPER, Abilene [unreleased] NZ
      JOHN PRINE & DOLORES KEANE,
      - In A Town This Size [Oh Boy] USA/Ire
      TANYA TUCKER, San Antonio Stroll [EMI]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BOB NIERSTEDT, One Sock Short Of A Pair [self]
      SUNSHINE RUBY,
      - My Daddy Has Two Sweethearts [Cattle]
      BILL BOYD & His COWBOY RAMBLERS,
      - My Pony On The Range [Cattle]

      FRANK LUTHER, I Tore Up Your Picture (Cattle)
      AL HOPKINS & His BUCKLE DUSTERS,
      - Silly Billy (Document)
      COON CREEK GIRLS,
      - Flower Blooming In The Wildwood (Old Homestead)
      The CLYDE VALLEY STOMPERS,
      - Open Up Them Pearly Gates (Smith & Co)
      The ALEXANDER BROTHERS,
      - The King And Queen Of Fools (Golden Groove)
      The RFD BOYS, Prison Walls Of Love (Self Release)
      BENNY BERRY, Picking Wildflowers (Hawk)
      CHARLIE WALLER, Crying In The Chapel (Pinecastle)
      PETTICOAT JUNCTION,
      - I Want To Be Loved (Pinecastle)
      PORTER WAGONER, Banks Of The Ohio (Camden)
      DALE ANN BRADLEY, Rain On The Roof (Pinecastle)
      MATT WATROBA, More And More (Lodgewood)
      AMBER DIGBY, Weak In The Knees (Joe Baker)
      DAN ROBERTS, Full Moon Turnaround (CD-Tex)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      CLYDE MOODY, Tears On My Pillow [King]
      TOMMY EDWARDS, Just A Little Lovin' [MGM]
      RONNIE HURST, Memories To Spare [new]
      TOM EDWARDS, I Don't Want To Go Home [self]
      PRESTON CAMP Jr, Wanna Be Cowgirl [CD Baby]
      HAMILTON COUNTY BLUEGRASS BAND,
      - Ever Since The Day [Kiwi Pacific] NZ
      Big BOB YOUNG,
      - Can I take You Home [BuiltOnBlues.com]
      BILL BOYD's COWBOY RAMBLERS, Madeira [Cattle]
      New Zealand thanks you!