Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 03 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 03 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Now Cantering Through Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JERRY JEFF WALKER, Gringo In Belize [T&TM]
      ROSALIE ALLEN, High Rollin' Plains [Cattle]
      GEORGE STRAIT, He Must Have Really Hurt You Bad [MCA]
      ALFIE & FLO, Bogadingle Country Music Muster (Oz)
      DALE ANN BRADLEY,
      - What Am I Doing Loving You Again [Pinecastle]
      MITCHELL TOROK,
      - Sit Down You're Rocking The Boat [Bear Family]
      JOHN PRINE & MAC WISEMAN, Blue-Eyed Elaine [Oh Boy]
      WILLIE NELSON, MERLE HAGGARD & RAY PRICE,
      - My Life's Been A Pleasure [Lost Highway]
      RON WALLACE, He Cries Whiskey Tears [TSP Country]
      JACK GUTHRIE, Echoes From The Hills [Bear Family]
      DENNIS IVEY, Looking Over My Shoulder [Joe Baker]

      ROY ACUFF & The SMOKY MOUNTAIN BOYS,
      - You Are My Love (Proper)
      WAYNE RANEY, Pardon My Whiskers (King)
      ROY ROGERS, A Four Legged Friend (Pulse)
      SLIM NEWTON, She Wouldn’t Let Me Sleep (Hadley) Oz
      ESME STEPHENS, Paper Roses (Zodiac) NZ
      RENO & SMILEY, Signed Sealed And Delivered (Hollywood)
      MAX McCAULEY, Bonnie Dee (Viking) NZ
      STILL On The HILL,
      - Granny Told Johnny (StillOnTheHill.com)
      DICK THOMAS, Give Me Back My Heart (Cattle)
      REX ALLEN, Sure As Your Name’s Kate (Collectables)
      ADIE GREY, Ain’t No Doubt About It (Hey Baby)
      JIM REEVES, After Loving You (RCA)
      HALLUR,
      - Let’s Turn Back The Years (HallurJoensen.com) DK
      BENNY MARTIN, That’s A Good Enough Reason (Flying Fish)
      RAY PRICE, I’d Rather Be Sorry (Sony-BMG)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, Don't Leave Me Here [Stardust]
      TOMMY OVERSTREET, Unfaithful Fools [Varese Sarabande]
      DUB BENSON,
      - Lookin' For Love In The Strangest Places [E H King]
      CHRIS BLACKBURN, Why'd You Ever Let Her Go? [CD-Tex]
      TOMMY JOE MYERS,
      - Every Time I Think About You [Artist's Carousel]
      RANDY BROWN, All Liquored Up [CD-Tex]
      EDDIE NOACK, If It Aint On The Menu [Ace]
      DON POWELL, Amazing Grace [E H King]
      New Zealand thanks you!