Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 20 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 AM
      Mon 20 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Now Cantering Through Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      * 9 pm - PETER BANKS ... T.B.A.

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      TOM KIMMEL, Shallow Water [TomKimmel.com]
      R J COWDERY, Too Fast [RJCowdery.com]
      DOLLY PARTON, Backwoods Barbie [Dolly]

      JIMMIE RODGERS, The Sailor’s Plea (RCA)
      ALAN LOMAX, Railroad Man (Smith & Co) (Eng)
      BUDDY WILLIAMS,
      - A Mother As Lovely As You (Rajon) Oz
      LILY CONNORS, Between Two Trees (Rajon) Oz
      LUKE SIMMONS, Wabash Cannonball (Columbia) NZ
      ROBBIE FULKS, Knot Hole (Bloodshot)
      ARLO GUTHRIE, Sally Don’t You Grieve (Rising Sun)
      HALLUR, Peach Pickin’ Time Down In Georgia
      - (hallurjoensen.com) Faroe/DK
      MATTIE O’NEIL, Look What Followed Me Home (Cattle)
      ERNEST ASHWORTH,
      - Each Moment Spent With You (Stardust)
      CARLENE CARTER, To Change Your Heart (Yep Roc)
      CHUCK GUILLORY, You Just Wait And See (Ace)
      BECKY HOBBS, Are There Any More Like You? (RCA)
      ARTIST ROBINSON, Come On By (Comstock)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JENEE HALSTEAD, Dusty Rose [JeneeHalstead.com]
      ADAM MICHAEL ROTHBERG, Seasons Shuffle [AdamR.net]
      JANE EAMON, When Darkness Comes [JaneAndGord.com]
      DAN SCHAFER, Life Goes On [Diamond Back]
      KATE CAMPBELL, Fordlandia [KateCampbell.com]
      KATHY BOYD & PHOENIX RISING,
      - Holy Words And Sacred Water [PhoenixRisingBand.com]
      CAMILLE Te NAHU & STUIE FRENCH,
      - In A Town This Size [CamilleAndStuie.com] NZ/Oz
      ADAM MICHAEL ROTHBERG, Chet's Bet [AdamR.net]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels
      and studios for making the music available
      for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!