PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 10/9 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2008
      10/9
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:04 Old 97's The One Blame It On Gravity New West
      12:08 Al Perry & The Cattle On The Patio Happy Accident Doggybag
      12:13 The Sovines This Nite-Life The Sad Last Days Of... Oahu
      12:18 One Fell Swoop Water's Deep Edges From The Postcard 3
      Hayden's Ferry
      12:21 John Prine My Old Kentucky Home, Goodnight Beautiful
      Dreamer: The Songs Of Stephen Foster American Roots
      12:24 The Dynamites Featuring Charles Walker Body Snatcher/Own
      Thing Kaboom! Outta Sight
      12:29 Nick Lowe Long Limbed Girl At My Age Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      12:37 Howlin Rain Goodbye Ruby Magnificent Fiend Birdman
      12:44 You Am I Friends Like You Convicts EMI
      12:47 The Waxwings Ten O'Clock Your Time Low To The Ground Bobsled
      12:50 Marshall Crenshaw The Spell Is Broken What's In The Bag?
      Razor & Tie
      12:58 Nanci Griffith Lone Star State Of Mind Lone Star State Of
      Mind MCA
      1:02 Tom Russell w/ Nanci Griffith St. Olav's Gate The Long Way
      Around Hightone
      1:05 Red Meat Broken Up & Blue 13 Ranchero
      ----- air break -----
      1:15 Alejandro Escovedo Slowdown Real Animal Back Porch
      1:20 Alejandro Escovedo Chip N' Tony Real Animal Back Porch
      1:22 The Sonny Criss Orchestra Sonny's Dream Sonny's Dream Prestige
      1:29 The Bellrays Revolution Get Down The Red, White & Black
      Alternative Tentacles
      1:32 The Beasts Of Bourbon Today I Started Loving You Again Sour
      Mash Red Eye
      1:36 Lonesome Bob My Mother's Husband Things Fall Apart
      Checkered Past
      1:40 Willie Nelson & Ray Price Faded Love San Antonio Rose Columbia
      1:44 Dallas Wayne She'll Go Down (In Honky Tonk History) Big
      Thinkin' HMG
      ----- air break -----
      1:51 Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings The Dap Dip Dap-Dippin'
      With... Daptone
      ----- air break -----
      1:58 The Sand Rubies Sooner Or Later Mas Cuacha San Jacinto