Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 13 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 13 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Now Cantering Through Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      JOHN DENVER, Annie's Song [RCA]
      BOXCAR WILLIE, Freight Train Blues [Columbia]
      TAMMY WYNETTE & GEORGE JONES,
      - Golden Ring [Epic]
      SLIM WHITMAN, Cattle Call [Capitol]
      WILF CARTER, My Swiss Moonlight Lullaby [Castle] Ca
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
      - Nothing Lasts Forever [unreleased] NZ
      RUSSELL LEPPER, El Paso [unreleased] NZ
      RICKY van SHELTON, Workingman's Blues [Columbia]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ARLO GUTHRIE & The DILLARDS,
      - Ludlow Massacre [Rising Son]
      PETE SEEGER, False From True [Appleseed]
      PEGGY SEEGER, (a song about Sarah Palin)
      - Sarah's Hard Rock Candy [PegSeeger.com]

      KINGSTON TRIO, The Tijuana Jail (Capitol)
      REX GRIFFIN, Just Partners (Bear Family)
      HANK SNOW, Riding Along (Bear Family)
      JOHNNY COOPER QSM, Too Late (Sonic) NZ
      SONS Of The PIONEERS,
      - A Calico Apron And A Gingham Gown (Proper)
      WYNN STEWART, Donna On My Mind (Challenge)
      CURTIS GORDON,
      - Where’s Ya Get So Much Of.... (Documents)
      SONNY JAMES, Only The Lonely (Capitol)
      SADDLEBAGS, Single Saddle (Saddlebag Records)
      CLIFFY SHORT, All Of A Sudden (Hillcrest)
      SHORTY RANGER,
      - Out Where The Westerlies Blew (ABBA) Oz
      HANK STONE & JOHNNY BUSH,
      - An Eye For An Eye (Joe Baker)
      KATE CAMPBELL,
      - Falling Out Of Heaven (katecampbell.com)
      P J PRICE,
      - I’m Not Over Loving You (MarkTrailMusic)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JENI & BILLY, Oxycodone [JeniAndBilly.com]
      ARTIST ROBINSON, 23 Degrees [Comstock]
      HOUSTON JONES, Calico Heart [HoustonJones.com]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, Don't Leave Me Here [Stardust]
      STEVE SUFFET, Low Rent District [ht tp:suffet.home.att.net]
      HALLUR, (of the Faroe Islands)
      Speed Of The Sound Of Loneliness [HallurJoensen.com] Dk
      NASHVILLE SESSION PLAYERS,
      - Brother Martin [FreedomTracks.com]
      CHET ATKINS & TOMMY EMMANUEL [Oz],
      - Tip Toe Through The Bluegrass [RCA]