Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 06 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 AM
      Mon 06 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Now Cantering Through Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      * 9 pm - PETER BANKS

      HANK SNOW, Rhumba Boogie [RCA]
      RANDY TRAVIS, Whisper My Name [K-Tel]
      KENTUCKY HEADHUNTERS, Dumas Walker [Polydor]
      BILLY WALKER, Charlie's Shoes [TKO]
      CHRIS SKINNER, We Say Yes [Chris Skinner] NZ
      COLE WILSON & The TUMBLEWEEDS,
      - Maple On The Hill [Viking] NZ
      REG McTAGGART, Mama's Rocking Chair [self] NZ
      SOUTHERN PACIFIC, New Shade Of Blue [WB]
      TERRY SMITH,
      - Far Side Banks Of Jordan [Rhinestone Rooster]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      GLENN ERICKSON,
      Tiny Little Corner Of Your Heart [Nashville Gold]
      KATE CAMPBELL with JOHN PRINE,
      - Looking For Jesus [KateCampbell.com]
      HOYT AXTON, Politicians [Edsel]

      TEXAS JIM ROBERTSON,
      - Lost In The Bottom Of The Sea (Bronco Buster)
      JESSE RODGERS, Headin’ Home (Kingfisher)
      CARSON J ROBISON & FRANK LUTHER,
      - That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine (BACM)
      SONS Of The PIONEERS, Cowboy Country (Proper)
      JIMMY C NEWMAN, Alligator Man (Classic Country)
      DUSTY SPITTLE, Shadow Of The Blues (self) NZ
      DANIEL O’DONNELL & MARY DUFF,
      - Walk Right In (Rajon) Ire
      CONNIE SMITH & NAT STUCKEY,
      - Whispering Hope (RCA)
      TOMMY BATES, Further Down The Road (self) NZ
      DAUGHTERS Of BLUEGRASS feat MICHELLE NIXON,
      I Made A Friend Of A Flower Today (Blue Circle)
      JOHN WILLIAMSON & WARREN H WILLIAMS,
      - Pmarra Knatcha (EMI) Oz
      HEATHER BERRY & TONY,
      - Can You Hear Me Now? (Blue Circle)
      HAMILTON COUNTY BLUEGRASS BAND,
      - Get Into My Boat (Kiwi Pacific) NZ
      GENE WATSON, Should I Come Home? (MCA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DAVE SHERIFF,
      - Dance Like There's Nobody Watching [Hillcrest] UK
      MENTOR WILLIAMS, Lonely Appaloosa [Joe Baker]
      MIKE QUICK, House Full Of Friends [MikeQuick.net]
      BILLY YATES, In The Light Of Day [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      FARRELL KNIGHT, Higher Ground [Joe Baker's Roundup]
      PETE SCHLEGEL, You Can't Bring Her Back [Mark Trail]
      The PRAIRIE RAMBLERS [Columbia,1937],
      - They're Burning Down The House I Was Brung Up In
      GRADY MARTIN & The SLEWFOOT FIVE,
      - My Blue Heaven [Decca]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels
      and studios for making the music available
      for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!