Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 29 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 29 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Now Cantering Through Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      FREDDY FENDER, Wasted Days And Wasted Nights [Dot]
      DOLLY PARTON, Making Believe [Pegasus]
      BILL MONROE, Kentucky Waltz [Columbia]
      KAREN HANSEN, Serenade Of The Bells [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, I Don't Hurt Anymore [unreleased] NZ
      MOE BANDY, Someday Soon [Laserlight]
      JOY SLOANE,
      - When The Moon Above Is Shining [unreleased] NZ
      ANN BUSH, Apartment # 9 [unreleased] NZ
      MAC WISEMAN, Jimmie Brown The Newsboy [Arc]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      HAMILTON COUNTY BLUEGRASS BAND,
      - Town And Country [Kiwi Pacific] NZ
      ORVAL HILEMAN, Dad In Me [Triplestrand Prods]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Drink A Little Love [EMI] Oz

      The SINGING STOCKMEN, Hillbilly Valley (EMI) Oz
      DAISY MAE,
      - I’d Rather Be An Old Man’s Darlin’ (Cattle)
      SLIM DUSTY, She’ll Be Right Mate (EMI) Oz
      NORM Of The NORTH, Yodelling Song (Ode) NZ
      GLENN JONES, Hitting The Top Rail (Larrikin) Oz
      JEAN SHEPARD, Sad Singing Slow Ridin’ (Bear Fam)
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD, Shotgun Boogie (Capitol)
      DIANNE LINDSAY, Kelly’s Offsider (LBS) Oz
      NEIL HERSEY, High Country Cattleman (Ode) NZ
      GEORGE JONES & MERLE HAGGARD,
      - Sick, Sober And Sorry (Bandit)
      CURLEY WILLIAMS, Georgia Boogie (Documents)
      JOHNNY RUSSELL, Good Hearted Woman (RCA)
      MARC COREY LEE, Mister Heartache (Comstock)
      JOHNNY LYON, Wall To Wall Heartache (Joe Baker)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      AUSTIN RILEY, A Thousand Miles Of Memories [TSP]
      PAUL WILLIAMS & The VICTORY TRIO,
      - There's A Miracle Everywhere You Go [Rebel]
      DAVE YOUNG, Give Me My Paradise [Dave Young] Hawaii
      The DAUGHTERS Of BLUEGRASS (feat LISA RAY),
      - More To Love Than This [Blue Circle]
      GENE WATSON, Got No Reason Now For Goin' Home [MCA]
      LYLE LOVETT, Step Inside This House [Lost Highway]
      PEE WEE KING, Last Night On The Back Porch [Collectables]
      CHET ATKINS & TOMMY EMMANUEL [Oz],
      - Road To Gundagai/Waltzing Matilda [RCA]
      New Zealand thanks you!