Playlist: Viva le Mock 9/26/08

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2008
      WRCT 88.3 fm
      Pittsburgh, PA

      Program: Viva le Mock
      Date: 09-26-2008; 9p-1a
      The Mock: Pegboy

      Artist -- Song (Original Artist) [comments]

      Lou Reed -- My Name is Mok
      Love and Rockets -- Motorcycle
      Haywards -- Laundromat
      Colin Meloy -- Here I Dreamt I Was an Architect
      Wussy -- Funeral Dress

      Wire -- Pink Flag
      The Briefs -- Poor And Weird
      Me First and the Gimme Gimmes -- Rich Girl (Hall & Oates)
      Mudhoney -- New Meaning
      Sourbelly -- Half

      Maddison -- Rainbow
      Matthew Sweet -- Divine Intervention
      [@ Mr. Small 10/24]
      Squeeze -- Pulling Mussels (From the Shell)
      Push Kings -- Mrs. McKean
      Split Enz -- Six Months in a Leaky Boat
      Jon Sonnenberg -- Busy

      U2 -- Trip Through Your Wires
      John Lee Hooker -- Boogie Chillun
      Mad Tea Party -- Polly Put the Kettle On
      The Harmonica Pocket -- Lemonbomb
      The White Stripes -- We're Going to Be Friends

      The Silencers -- Remote Control
      The Knack -- Good Girls Don't
      Material Issue -- Goin' Thru Your Purse
      The Undertones -- Get Over You
      American Werewolf Academy -- Bearfield Fight Song

      Texas is the Reason -- Blue Boy*
      Tokyo Police Club -- Sixties Remake
      Moped -- TVs and Walls
      Mission Of Burma -- Peking Spring
      The Thermals -- How We Know
      Stereolab -- Chemical Chords

      Old 97's -- Barrier Reef
      [@ Diesel 10/9]
      John Doe -- Broken Smile
      Waco Brothers -- Cowboy in Flames
      The Blasters -- Buzz Buzz Buzz
      The Mag Seven -- The Room Got Sexy When We Walked In

      Warren Zevon -- Monkey Wash Donkey Shine
      Dave Decastro -- Pep Pill
      Violent Femmes -- Special
      Elf Power -- Heads of Dust, Hearts of Lust
      Pell Mell -- Mopping Up

      Dub Pistols -- Gangsters (The Specials)

      The Ting Tings -- Fruit Machine

      The Muffs -- Beat Your Heart Out

      Bangs -- S.O.S.

      Anna Waronker -- Love Story

      Margot & The Nuclear So & So's -- My Baby (Shoots Her Mouth Off)

      Wolf Parade -- Soldier's Grin

      THE MOCK: Pegboy
      My Big Beautiful -- Blister (Pegboy)
      Matt Skiba -- Field of Darkness (Pegboy)
      The Matics -- Locomotivelung (Pegboy)
      Lynyrds Innards -- My Youth (Pegboy)
      The Story So Far -- Line Up (Pegboy)

      Shitbirds -- I Want You
      [April March's project before going solo]
      Transvision Vamp -- I Want Your Love
      The Queers -- Mrs. Brown, You've Got an Ugly Daughter
      [@ Belvedere's 10/1]
      The LaDonnas -- Dirty Work
      Soiler -- 2013

      The Shins -- When I Goose Step
      Flake Music -- Spanway Hits
      [Before The Shins, members were in Flake Music]
      The Soft Boys -- Insanely Jealous
      [R. Hitchcock @ New Hazlett 11/17]
      Skeleton Key -- Nod Off
      Steve Wynn & The Miracle 3 -- Amphetamine

      * requests