Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 22 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 22 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Now Cantering Through Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      * 9 pm - PETER BANKS

      HANK WILLIAMS, Setting The Woods On Fire [Delta]
      DAN SEALS, Good Times [EMI]
      BOBBIE GENTRY, I'll Never Fall In Love Again [EMI]
      BILLY SWAN, I Can Help [EMI]
      JOE PAUL NICHOLS, Wait A Little Longer Please Jesus
      ISLA GRANT, It's A Dream Come True [Rajon] Sc/Ire
      OAK RIDGE QUARTET, It's Different Now [IMF]
      DAVID FRIZZELL, Country Music Lovers Affair [Nashville]
      REG POOLE, Going Rodeoing [EMI] Oz

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MARC COREY LEE, One More Time [Comstock]
      PEGGY SEEGER,
      - Obama Is The One For Me [PegSeeger.com]
      TOM MAXWELL, That's What Bushmen Do [LBS] Oz

      CHARLIE WALKER,
      - I’m Looking For Another You (Bear Family)
      CHARLIE WALKER,
      - Pick Me Up On Your Way Down (Bear Family)
      CHARLIE WALKER, Becky Who? (Bear Family)
      JIMMIE REVARD,
      - Does My Baby Love Me? Yes Sir (Bluebird)
      JOHN VAUGHAN,
      - Sing Me A Song Mr Williams (ABBA) Oz
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, My Moonlight Lullaby (EMI) Oz
      The PLAINSMEN, Why Blame Me? (HMV) NZ
      WIDOW MAKER,
      - Hog Killin’ Time (WidowMakerBluegrass.com)
      SPIKE JONES, (RCA)
      - And The Great Big Saw Came Nearer And Nearer
      ANITA CARTER, Fly Pretty Swallow (Bear Family)
      REG LINDSAY, Blue Mountain Home (Larrikin) Oz
      KEVIN WELCH & DEBORAH PIERCE,
      - Why Baby Why? (Audium)
      MARTY ROBBINS,
      - This Broken Heart Of Mine (Country Stars)
      STUIE FRENCH,
      - Made In Japan (CamilleAndStuie.com) Oz

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      BILLY O'ROURKE, Buster [CD Tex]
      BEN JACOBS, I Remember Who You Were [LBS] Oz
      MAURIE NORD, Redneck Feelin' Blue [Comstock]
      DON ALLEN, It's Over Now [Comstock] NZ/Oz
      DEAD MEN'S HOLLOW,
      - Don't Break My Heart [DeadMensHeart.com]
      BRUCE MURDOCH,
      - I Sit And Count The Stars [BruceMurdoch.com] Ca
      GEORGE STRAIT, Give It Away [MCA]
      GEORGE MANN,
      - This Government Of Shame [GeorgeAndJulius.com]
      LINDSAY BUTLER & LINDSAY WADDINGTON,
      - West Of Willow Bend [LBS] Oz
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!