Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 15 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 15 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Now Cantering Through Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      GEORGE STRAIT, Ace In The Hole [MCA]
      LORETTA LYNN, You Ain't Woman Enough [Spectrum]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, The Long Black Veil [Columbia]
      ANN BUSH, Crazy [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, I Don't Hurt Anymore [unreleased] NZ
      HANK THOMPSON, Annie Over [Disky]
      MURRAY McPHERSON, Brand On My Heart [unreleased] NZ
      KEITH WHITLEY, Don't Close Your Eyes [BMG]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BOB & JOHNNY BOATRIGHT,
      - Ridin' Hidin' Teardrops [Joe Baker's Roundup]
      WODOW MAKER, Believe Me [WidowMakerBluegrass.com] Ca
      GAYLYNN ROBINSON: Call Back My Heart, Texas Moon
      - [Joe Baker's Roundup]

      CLIFF CARLISLE, The Brakeman’s Reply (JSP)
      RED RIVER DAVE, Where Is My Boy Tonight? (Bronco Buster)
      MAURIE LAWSON,
      - Riding Down The Shady Valley Trail (EMI) Oz
      VERNON DALHART,
      - Freight Wreck At Altoona (Old Homestead)
      TEX WILLIAMS, Bronco Buster’s Ball (Bear Family)
      FERLIN HUSKY, I Feel Better All Over (Capitol)
      ROBIN & LINDA WILLIAMS,
      - The Blues Come Around (Sugar Hill)
      JIM REEVES, From A Jack To A King (RCA)
      CAROLYN JUSTICE,
      - Perfect Harmony (carolynjusticemusic.com)
      The JUGGERNAUTS, Get With It (juggernautjugband.com)
      ROSIE FLORES, I Ain’t Never (Audium)
      GREG HAWKS, Jesus Saviour Pilot Me (greghawksmusic.com)
      RAY CHARLES & JANIE FRICKE, Who Cares? (RCA)
      KEETER STUART, Hannah Lee (keeterstuart.com)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      MENTOR WILLIAMS, Rio Grande [Joe Baker's Roundup]
      CHRISTINE LAVIN, I Am Psychic So Are You [Yellow Tail]
      CITIZENS BAND, Anymore [GeorgeAndJulius.com]
      NORM Of The NORTH,
      - The Day The Waipap Pub Burnt Down [Ode] NZ
      NEIL HERSEY, Let's Just Say [Ode] NZ
      JOSH JOHNSON, The Hand That Rocked His Cradle
      - [myspace.com/joshjohnsoncountry]
      GEORGE STRAIT, Give It Away [MCA]
      HARD RYDE, Lonesome Road Blues [HardRyde.ca] Ca
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!