Town & Country, Mon 08 September

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 08 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Now Cantering Through Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      TOM KIMMEL,
      - How To Talk To A Republican [Hudson Harding]
      PIPER-GREY, Anyone Else In The World [trough.com]
      FRED LEONARD,
      A Soldier's Song (Brian's Song) [FredLeonard.com]
      WIDOW MAKER, Water's Rising [Acoustic Rainbow]
      KEETER STUART, Cowpoke [KeeterStuart.com]
      KYLIE HARRIS, Drive [KylieHarris.com] NZ
      GREG HAWKS,
      - When I Look In Your Eyes [GregHawksMusic.com]
      ELLEN BUKSTEL, Wooden Box [EllenBukstel.com]
      ROBBY HECHT, Late Last Night [Hudson Harding]
      The JUGGERNAUTS, Emily [JuggernautJugBand.com]
      ROY ROGERS & DALE EVANS, Cowboy's Prayer

      JERRY REED, The Great Empty Room (Capitol)
      JERRY REED, Guitar Man (RCA)
      JERRY REED, The Bird (RCA)
      HANK SNOW, On The Mississippi Shore (Bear Family)
      COLE WILSON,
      - The Barman They Couldn’t Sack (Viking) NZ
      JOHN GRENELL, I Love You Because (Rajon) NZ
      TOMMY COLLINS, Oh What A Dream (Bear Family)
      CHARLIE LOUVIN,
      - Plenty Of Everything But You (Bear Family)
      BAD BOB, Happy Roving Cowboy (badbobrohan.com)
      BARBARA CECIL, Crazy (Comstock)
      TIM GRIMM, Or Bust (Vault)
      C J BAKER, 13th Tequila (Comstock)
      RAY CHARLES & JANIE FRICKE, Who Cares? (RCA)
      KARLA PERETTA, Spilled Whiskey (Comstock)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      SUSAN KANE, Nothing At All [Hudson Harding]
      JACK DRAKE, The Cattle Dog's Revenge [Restless] NZ/Oz
      STUIE FRENCH, Made In Japan [CamilleAndStuie.com] Oz
      ROBIN & LINDA WILLIAMS,
      - If I Should Fall Behind [Sugar Hill]
      RONNIE MASTERS, This Ring [Hillcrest]
      UNDERWOOD ROCK & CATTLE COMPANY, Paris [Comstock]
      PHIL MINISSALE, Pickin' Flowers [Hudson Harding]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!