Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 01 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 01 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      ** Here Beginneth Our 18th Consecutive Year! **
      ..Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE..

      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Guitar Boogie [unreleased] NZ
      RICKY van SHELTON, Workingman's Blues [Columbia]
      SLIM WHITMAN, Rose Marie [EMI]
      MARTY ROBBINS, Cowboy In A Continental Suit [Columbia]
      CLINT BLACK, A Better Man [BMG]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Just A Dog [EMI] Oz
      BOB McGUIGAN, Gentle Lady [unreleased] NZ
      HANK WILLIAMS 111, You're The Reason [Curb]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      CAMILLE Te NAHU & STUIE FRENCH,
      - In A Town This Size [CamilleAndStuie.com] NZ/Oz
      The TEXETTES, When Night Time Comes [MySpace] Oz
      AUDEY RATLIFF, Oh Lonesome Me [RatliffMandolins.com]

      TEX MORTON, Bird In A Gilded Cage (Rajon) NZ
      CHARLIE POOLE, Leaving Home (Legacy)
      MILO TWINS, Downtown Boogie (Document)
      PETER CAPE, Okaihau Express (Kiwi Pacific) NZ
      MOTHER MAYBELLE & The CARTER SISTERS,
      - Reuben (Country Routes)
      RED FOLEY, ERNEST TUBB & MINNIE PEARL,
      - Love Bug Itch (Proper)
      CURTIS GORDON, Too Young To Know (Bear Family)
      MARVIN MORROW, I Won’t Be Coming Home (Ready)
      LIBBY, Yodel Sweet Molly (self release) NZ
      RAY SANDERS, One More memory (Hillside)
      GEORGE JONES & RAY CHARLES,
      - I Didn’t See A Thing (RCA)
      DENISE BROOKS,
      - Through The Eyes Of A Poet (denisebrooks.com) Oz
      BILL GREEN, Unsung Hero Of The Honky Tonks (BGM)
      MARTY ROBBINS,
      - I’ll Love You Till The Day I Die (Country Stars)
      The DERAILERS, Bad Bad Girls (CD-Tex)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      TIM GRIMM, Heart So Full [TimGrimm.com]
      MARKLEY & BALMER, Don't Make Me Do It [Soona Songs]
      KARLA PERETTA, She Was [Comstock]
      HARD RYDE, Wintertime [HardRyde.ca] Ca
      C J BAKER, Nobody's Girly Girl [Comstock]
      JOE IADANZA, Sunshine Blues [JoeIadanza.com]
      GEORGE JONES & MERLE HAGGARD, Footlights [Bandit]
      BAD BOB, Red River Valley [BadBobRohan.com]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!