Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 25 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 25 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      _______________________________________
      _______________________________________
      _*** This Show Completes our 17th Year! ***_

      * 9 pm - PETER BANKS

      JIM REEVES, Padre Of Old San Antone (Intermusic)
      RED SOVINE, Bootlegger King (Hollywood)
      DWIGHT YOAKAM, Little Ways (Warner Bros)
      LES PAUL & MARY FORD, Via Con Dios (Capitol)
      EMMYLOU HARRIS, Some Day My Ship Will Sail (WB)
      VINCE & AMY GILL, When I Walk Into Your Heart (RCA)
      WILLIE NELSON, Blame It On The Times (Nashville)
      CHARLEY GROTH, As A Rule (Rainbow Projects)
      REG LINDSAY, Freight Train Yodel (Dino) Oz

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DENISE BROOKS,
      - Our Women Pioneers [DeniseBrooks.com] Oz
      NEIL ANDREWS,
      - I'm Your Man [NeilAndrewsCountry.com] Oz
      RAY SANDERS, I Can't Change The Changes [Hillside]

      LULU BELLE & SCOTTY, Love Me Now (Cattle)
      FRANKIE STARR,
      - I Love You Too Much To Leave You (Bear Family)
      SHIRLEY THOMS, A Cowgirl’s Life For Me (Hadley) Oz
      SPIKE JONES & His COUNTRY COUSINS,
      - There’s A Blue Sky Way Out Yonder (RCA)
      HELEN O’CONNELL, Baby We’re Really In Love (Capitol)
      WILBURN BROTHERS, I’m So In Love With You (Decca)
      COLONEL BUSTER DOSS,
      - The Legend Of Thunderhawk (Stardust)
      STATLER BROTHERS, Fifteen Years Ago (Mercury)
      CRYSTAL GAYLE, More And More (Audium)
      JOHNNY RUSSELL,
      - All I Have To Offer You Is Me (Freeway)
      CHARLIE WALKER, Running Back To You (Bear Family)
      KYLIE AUSTIN, If This Is Love (Manuka) NZ
      GEORGE McANTHONY, I’m Not Afraid (Comstock) It
      MARTINA McBRIDE, Heart Trouble (BMG)
      BOBBY DALE, Brunette - 10 Minutes Late (TSP)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      FRED LEONARD, Playing Country Music [Fred Leonard]
      CRIS WILLIAMSON, Alazon [Acoustic Rainbow]
      TOMMY OVERSTREET, Jesus Saves [Ready Records]
      The JUGGERNAUTS,
      - You Mean We Get Paid For This? [Acoustic Rainbow]
      ANNA LAUBE, Beautiful Boy [Ginko]
      BILL GREEN, Sad Old Country Song [BGM]
      LONEROCK, Broken Heart [lonerock.dk] Denmark
      MIKE DOUGHERTY, Fanny Pack Bounce [Acoustic Rainbow]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!