PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 8/16 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 9:46 PM
      Happy Death Day, Elvis

      8/16

      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:09 Elvis Presley Promised Land Promised Land RCA
      11:13 Bob Dylan Dirt Road Blues Time Out Of Mind Columbia
      11:18 Alejandro Escovedo People (We're Only Gonna Live So Long)
      Real Animal Back Porch
      11:20 Rosanne Cash Radio Operator Black Cadillac Capitol
      11:23 The Reivers Discontent Of Winter End Of The Day Capitol
      11:28 My Morning Jacket I'm Amazed Evil Urges ATO
      DJ Comments: request
      11:33 Rough Shop Best Of A Bad Thing Here Today Perdition
      12:36 Keith Whitley Sad Songs & Waltzes Sad Songs & Waltzes Rounder
      ----- air break -----
      11:41 Elvis Presley (You're The) Devil in Disguise Elvis: 30 #1
      Hits RCA
      11:43 Elvis Presley Fever Elvis Is Back! RCA
      11:46 Elvis Presley Crying In The Chapel Elvis: 30 #1 Hits RCA
      11:48 Elvis Presley Blue Moon Of Kentucky The Sun Sessions RCA
      11:51 Elvis Presley Return To Sender Elvis: 30 #1 Hits RCA
      11:54 Elvis Presley I Got Stung 50,000,000 Elvis Fans Can't Be
      Wrong: Elvis' Golden Records, Vol. 2 RCA
      11:56 Elvis Presley Viva Las Vegas Greatest Jukebox Hits RCA
      ----- air break -----
      12:02 The Dynamites Featuring Charles Walker Body Snatcher/Own
      Thing Kaboom! Outta Sight
      12:08 The Bellrays Infection Hard, Sweet & Sticky Anodyne
      12:12 The Bellrays Say What You Mean Raw Collection Uppercut
      12:20 R.E.M. Supernatural Superserious Accelerate Warner Brothers
      12:23 Sand Rubies Showcase '89 Mas Cuacha San Jacinto
      12:28 The Three O'Clock Marjorie Tells Me Baroque Hoedown Frontier
      12:32 Old 97's The Easy Way Blame It On Gravity New West
      12:36 Maggie Walters Fingerprints Midwestern Hurricane
      self-released
      ----- air break -----
      12:45 Elvis Presley Help Me Make It Through The Night Great
      Country Songs RCA
      12:47 Elvis Presley There's A Honky Tonk Angel Elvis Country RCA
      12:51 The Bellrays He'll Have To Go Great Country Songs RCA
      12:55 Elvis Presley Snowbird Elvis Country RCA
      ----- air break -----
      12:58 Elvis Presley Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On Elvis Country RCA