Playlist: Fear & Whiskey 8/18/08

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008
      WRCT 88.3 fm
      Pittsburgh, PA
      wrct.org

      Program: Fear & Whiskey
      Date: 08-18-2008; 7p-9p
      Host: Karl Rimzig

      Artist/Song

      Glen Campbell/Trial and Tribulations
      Cracker/Trial and Tribulations
      [@ Bedford Square 9/6]
      The Baseball Project/Harvey Haddix
      Waco Brothers/Nothing at All
      Lonesome Bob/Point of No Return

      Conway Twitty/Next in Line
      Blue Rodeo/5 Days in May
      Elvis Presley/Suspicious Minds
      Billy Bragg/O Freedom
      Bonnie 'Prince' Billy/Where is the Puzzle

      George Jones/She Thinks I Still Care
      The Vulgar Boatmen/You Don't Love Me Yet
      The Silos/I'm Straight
      Bare Jr./Patty McBride
      Bobby Bare/Singin' in the Kitchen

      Alejandro Escovedo/Sensitive Boys
      The Avett Brothers/Tear Down the House
      Justin Townes Earle/Who Am I To Say?
      Gutter Twins/Circle the Fringes
      The Deliberate Strangers/Sad Clown Tattoo

      International Submarine Band/Luxury Liner
      The Monkees/Last Train to Clarksville
      The dB's/White Train
      Green on Red/Gravity Talks
      Elvis Costello and the Imposters/Go Away

      The House Of Assassins/Springtime
      Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®.
      http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588797/direct/01/
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2008
        An excellent choice for Pittsburgh radio! Does the station have a copy of
        Barbara Manning's tribute to onetime Pirate Doc Ellis in the library?

        Carl