Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 18 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 10:59 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 18 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      ** Galumpin' & Galoshin' Onwards Through Our 17th Year! **
      ........Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE........

      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Galway Bay [Ritz] Ire
      ERNEST TUBB, Blue Christmas [Spectrum]
      REBA McENTIRE, How Blue [MCA]
      JIMMIE RODGERS, Any Old Time [EMI]
      RITCHIE & BRIONY ROBERTS,
      - Waltz Across Texas [unreleased] NZ
      HANK SNOW, Ramblin' Rose [RCA]
      RUSSELL LEPPER, Molly [unreleased] NZ
      JIM REEVES, Moonlight And Roses [BMG]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DANNY MACK,
      - All That's Wrong With Me Tonight Is You [EH King]
      DAVID MERCER, Each Night At Nine [EH King]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, Big Blue Eyes [Stardust]

      The SMOKY MOUNTAIN BAND,
      - This World Is Not My Home (Brentwood)
      The CARTER FAMILY, Fond Affection (Rounder)
      HARRY CASH, The Black Yodel (Larrikin) Oz
      VERNON DALHART & ADELYNE HOOD,
      - Sing Hallelujah (Old Homestead)
      CURLEY WILLIAMS & His GEORGIA PEACH PICKERS,
      - Whole Hog Or None (Bear Family)
      JOHNNY BOND, Mexicali Rose (Jasmine)
      JIMMY WAKELY, Song Of The Sierras (Music World)
      The BROWNS,
      - Maker Of Raindrops And Roses (Bear Family)
      HANK WILLIAMS,
      - On The Banks Of The Old Ponchatrain (Polygram)
      BILLY D HUNTER,
      - The Tumbleweed Kid (Artists Carousel)
      DICK CURLESS, Cupid’s Arrow (Sundazed)
      CHICKIE WILLIAMS, That’s My Paradise (Wheeling)
      ARLY KARLSEN,
      - You’re Still Back There (Hillcrest) Norway

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DAVID KLEINER, When The Last Tree Is Felled
      - [myspace.com/davidkleiner]
      ALLEN KARL,
      Can't Your Memory Find Somewhere Else To Go [EH King]
      NEIL HERSEY, Summer Roll [Triplestrand Prods]
      RAY SANDERS,
      - Here Comes That Old Hurtin' Song Again [EH King]
      NASHVILLE SESSION PLAYERS, Duck About You [TSP]
      PHIL COLEY, Fallin' Apart [EH King]
      HAYES CARLL, Girl Downtown [Lost Highway]
      SPEEDY WEST & JIMMY BRYANT, T-Bone Rag [Jasmine]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!