Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 11 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 10:25 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 11 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      _______________________________________
      _______________________________________

      *** Galumpin' & Galoshin' Onwards Through Our 17th Year! ***
      ..........Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE..........

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MUSTARD'S RETREAT, Allegedly In Love [MustardsRetreat.com]
      BOB MORRIS, Something To Think About [Capitol]
      The MINSTREL, Pukeko-keko [The Minstrel] NZ
      RATTLESNAKE ANNIE, Goodbye To A River [Rattlesnake]
      LARRY "Buck" BISBEE, Western Thump [Artist's Carousel]
      The McKEAN SISTERS, By The Banks Of The River Tweed [EMI] Oz
      JANIS GOTT, Snap! The Chevy! [Artist's Carousel]
      RED LINDSAY, Sundowner Yodel [EMI] Oz
      EVELYN KNIGHT, Powder Your Face With Sunshine [Decca]
      BILLY GRAMMER, Who's Gonna Buy You Ribbons [London]
      LEIGH MONEGHETTI, Cry Cry Cry [Hillcrest]

      REG LINDSAY, My Bushland Sweetheart (Rodeo) Oz
      REG LINDSAY, Things Have Been Coming Good (Dino) Oz
      REG LINDSAY, When My Truckin’ Days Are Gone (Festival) Oz
      DONN REYNOLDS, That Old Bush Shanty Of Mine (Rajon) Oz
      REX FRANKLIN, Stop Look And Listen (self) NZ
      HANK PENNY, Rosie’s Sister (Proper)
      PORTER WAGONER, Midnight (BMG Heritage)
      ELIZABETH COOK & The GRASCALS,
      - The Great Atomic Power (Split Rock)
      DON RICH, I’m Coming Back Home To Stay (Sundazed)
      MANDY BARNET, Slowly (Audium)
      AUDEY RATLIFF, John Dig A Hole (ratliffmandolins.com)
      NANCY & KIM NICKEL, I Understand (self) NZ
      BRENDA ALLEN-KUHN, Country Man (Triplestrand Prods)
      MICHAEL THOMAS, Bonafide Country Boys (M-T-M)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's - Musical Melange:

      LEON WHAREKURA, Mum [Ode] NZ
      FERLIN HUSKY, Country Music Is Here to Stay [Capitol]
      RICK RYMAN, Leg Man [Hillcrest]
      LYNNE HANSON, Middle Of The Bed [LynneHanson.com]
      REX ALLEN & DON EDWARDS, It's My Lazy Day [Madacy]
      The REFUGEES, Save The Best For Last [TheRefugeesMusic.com]
      HANK THOMPSON, It's Better To Have Loved A Little [MCA]
      SMOKEY ROGERS, I Can't Forget You [Bronco Buster]
      CHET ATKINS, Hot Toddy [RCA]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!