Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 04 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 04 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Galumpin' & Galoshin' Onwards Through Our 17th Year! ***
      ..........Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE..........

      KITTY WELLS, It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels [MCA]
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, Over Hilltop And Hollow [BMG] Oz
      SANDRA BANKS, You Ain't Woman Enough [unreleased] NZ
      COLE WILSON & The TUMBLEWEEDS, Maple On The Hill [Viking] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Lovesick Blues [unreleased] NZ
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, I Love You Mostly [Columbia]
      PAUL WATTS, Don't Let Your Sweet Love Die [unreleased] NZ
      CRYSTAL GAYLE, I Still Miss Someone [Disky]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BILLY YATES, Take Me Back And Keep Me There [Mark Trail]
      AUDEY RATLIFF, Goodbye & So Long To You [RatliffMandolins.com]
      ED BENTLEY, Hank & The Boys [MarkTrailMusic.com]

      JOHNNY RIVERS, King Of The Brumbies (Rajon) Oz
      CARSON J ROBISON, Settin’ By The Fire (MGM)
      JIMMY RODGERS, A Drunkard’s Child (Rounder)
      TED DAFFAN & The TEXANS, Lonesome Highway (Jasmine)
      SONS Of The PIONEERS, Tumbleweed Trail (Proper)
      TRIO, Rosewood Casket (Warner Brothers)
      JACK HARDY & DAVID MASSENGILL,
      - Rider On An Orphan Train (thefolkbrothers.com)
      PEE WEE KING, Hog Wild Too (Jasmine)
      SHELLEY & NICK MACDONAL, The Dance (Tom McCreight) Ca
      JOE BONSON, Country Roots (Country Discovery)
      KELLIE WRIGHT, Speak From The Heart (E H King)
      CHARLEY PRIDE, I’m Tired (Audium)
      MEGAN WELLBORN, My Baby Loves Me (Hill Topper)
      BILLIE JO SPEARS, Here You Come Again (UA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      BOB GIBSON, Living Legend [BobGibsonLegacy.com]
      KIMMIE RHODES, Make The Morning Shine [Sunbird]
      JOHNNY BUSH & JUSTIN TREVINO,
      - Texas On A Saturday Night [Backforty Roundup]
      PHILLIP CLARKSON, In My Time [South Fork]
      MITCH SNOW, Love Is [Diamond Back]
      DON HUGHES, How Many Roses [DonHughesCountry.com]
      ED BENTLEY, Watching Tilly Dance [Triplestrand Prods]
      AUDEY RATLIFF, Cactus Polka [RatliffMandolins.com]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!