PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 7/26 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2008
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:06 Chatham County Line Let It Rock IV Yep Roc
      11:09 Tom Irwin I Called Him Dad Carry Me Home Clyded
      11:12 Maggie Walters Fingerprints Midwestern Hurricane
      11:17 Chuck Prophet Waymore's Blues Dreaming Waylon's Dreams
      11:23 Sand Rubies See You In September Mas Cuacha San Jacinto
      11:27 Naked Prey What Price For Freedom Under The Blue Marlin
      11:33 The Bellrays Infection Hard, Sweet & Sticky Anodyne
      ----- air break -----
      11:40 Alejandro Escovedo Always A Friend Real Animal Back Porch
      11:43 Old 97's I Will Remain Blame It On Gravity New West
      11:46 The Swimming Pool Q's The Earth Makes Us Feel Things Royal
      Academy Of Reality Bar/None
      11:50 George Carver Planet Of The Apes The Modern Agriculture Shrub
      11:58 John Mooney The Bitter Pill Against The Wall House Of Blues
      12:02 The Dixie Hummingbirds Christian Automobile The Best Of The
      Dixie Hummingbirds Peacock
      12:05 Randy Newman Marie Good Old Boys Reprise/Rhino
      ----- air break -----
      12:10 R.E.M. Horse To Water Accelerate Warner Brothers
      12:13 Caitlin Cary Cello Girl I'm Staying Out Yep Roc
      12:17 Rough Shop Lost Dog Here Today Perdition
      12:20 The Sawbucks Riverboat Blues Maybe Even Everything Troutcat
      12:23 Michael Burks I Hope He's Worth My Pain I Smell Smoke
      12:26 Ace How Long An Ace Album Anchor
      12:30 Lyle Lovett Which Way Does That Old Pony Run Lyle Lovett &
      His Large Band Curb
      ----- air break -----
      12:38 Allison Moorer Steal The Sun Miss Fortune Universal South
      12:42 The Jim Carroll Band Three Sisters Catholic Boy Atco
      12:45 Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings Answer Me 100 Days, 100
      Nights Daptone
      12:49 Charles Mingus Original Faubus Fables Charles Mingus
      Presents The Charles Mingus Quartet Barnaby
      ----- air break -----
      12:58 X In This House That I Call Home Wild Gift Slash