Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 28 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 28 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      _______________________________________
      _______________________________________

      *Galumpin' & Galoshin' Onwards Through Our 17th Year!*
      ......Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE......

      * 9 pm - PETER BANKS

      WAYLON JENNINGS, Sally Was A Good Old Girl [MCA]
      The KINGSTON TRIO, A Worried Man [Capitol]
      LORRIE MORGAN & KEITH WHITLEY,
      - Till A Tear Becomes A Rose [MCA]
      RED SOVINE, Daddy's Girl [Starday]
      SUZY BOGGUSS, Someday Soon [Liberty]
      ROY CLARK, Are You From Dixie [MCA]
      REG POOLE, If I Make A Friend Today [EMI] Oz
      MERLE HAGGARD, Texas Blues [Capitol]
      BILL MONROE, Blue Moon Of Kentucky [Mercury]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      The GOOD BROTHERS,
      - If Not For Your Love [Tom McCreight] CA
      LARRY HOPKINS, Ode To Jimmie Rodgers [EH King]
      GENE WATSON, The Jukebox Played Along [Curb]

      JO STAFFORD, Make Love To Me (Capitol)
      JO STAFFORD, Suspicion (Capitol)
      JO STAFFORD, Keep It A Secret (Sepia)
      JACK CHRISTIE, Clancy Lowered The Boom (Tanza) NZ
      TEX MORTON, If You Please Miss Give Me Heaven (EMI) NZ
      SLIM DUSTY, My Faded Dream (EMI) Oz
      The HOOSIER HOT SHOTS, When You Wore A Tulip (Proper)
      The DAVE and DEKE COMBO, Let’s Flat Get On It (Heyday)
      JACK GUTHRIE,
      - I’m Building A Stairway Into Heaven (Bear Family)
      ANN PASCOE, San Antonio Stroll (Hillcrest) NZ
      The MICHAEL JAMES BAND,
      - Take It As It Comes (Diamond Back)
      GIL PRATHER, Colorado Calling (Joe Baker’s Backforty)
      DARLENE OLSEN, House Bound Mama (Comstock)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      STEVE FREE, Everybody's Friend [Hill Topper]
      The REFUGEES, The Violin Song [TheRefugeesMusic.com]
      LONEROCK, Coming In From The Rain [lonerock.dk] DK
      (Jack) HARDY & (David) MASSENGILL,
      - Ode To A Mouse [TheFolkBrothers.com]
      RAY HARRISON, The Day You Left Me [Country Discovery]
      KELLIE WRIGHT, There's This Talk Around Town [EH King]
      LATTIE MOORE,
      - I Gotta Go Home (And Catch Up On My Sleep) [West Side]
      CARL GOODMAN & RAY LEGERE,
      - Suck It Up, Buttercup [Tom McCreight] CA
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!