PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 7/19 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2008
      7/19
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:13 Old 97's Ride Blame It On Gravity New West
      11:17 The Hollisters Tyler The Land Of Rhythm & Pleasure Freedom
      11:20 BR-549 She's Talking To Someone (She's Not Talking To Me)
      Tangled In The Pines Dualtone
      11:23 Rough Shop Drink Up & Go Home Here Today Perdition
      11:27 Nadine Hope Like The Rain Lit Up From The Inside Undertow
      11:31 Manassas Both Of Us (Bound To Lose) Manassas Atlantic
      11:34 Charlie Rich Don't Tear Me Down The Complete Hi Recordings
      Of Charlie Rich Hi
      ----- air break -----
      11:41 Alejandro Escovedo Chip n' Tony Real Animal Back Porch
      11:44 The Bellrays Footprints On Water Hard, Sweet & Sticky Anodyne
      11:48 The Original Sins She's On My Side Move Skyclad
      11:51 R.E.M. Supernatural Superserious Accelerate Warner Brothers
      11:57 Tres Chicas Sway Bloom, Red & The Ordinary Girl Yep Roc
      12:02 Robyn Hitchcock We're Gonna Live In The Trees Spooked Yep Roc
      12:05 The Carter Family I'm Thinking Tonight Of My Blue Eyes The
      Original & Great Carter Family RCA Camden
      ----- air break -----
      12:14 Mike Ireland & Holler Welcome Back Try Again Ashmont
      12:17 The Lucky Tomblin Band Out Of Your Mind The Lucky Tomblin
      Band Texas World
      12:21 The Star Room Boys I'll Play Angel This World Just Won't
      Leave You Alone Slewfoot
      12:24 Maggie Walters Sundays Midwestern Hurricane self-released
      12:27 Rusty Zinn Pretty Thing Sittin' & Waitin' Black Top
      12:30 The Black Keys Just Couldn't Tie Me Down Rubber Factory
      Fat Possum
      12:33 Scott H. Biram 18 Wheeler Fever Graveyard Shift Bloodshot
      ----- air break -----
      12:40 Sand Rubies Showcase '89 Mas Cuacha San Jacinto
      12:44 Chuck Prophet Talkin' New Kingdom Soap & Water Yep Roc
      12:49 Continental Drifters Tommorow's Gonna Be Better Day Razor
      & Tie
      12:53 The Exploding Hearts Modern Kicks Guitar Romantic Green Noise
      ----- air break -----
      12:59 George Carver Planet Of The Apes The Modern Agriculture Shrub