Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 21 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 21 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Galumpin' & Galoshin' Onwards Through Our 17th Year! ***
      ..........Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE..........

      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Don't Say Love [Rajon] Ire
      BOXCAR WILLIE, Waiting For A Train [Hallmark]
      REWA McGREGOR, Drinking Champagne [unreleased] NZ
      JOHNNY COOPER & MARGARET FRANCIS,
      - One By One [HMV] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Amarillo By Morning [unreleased] NZ
      BETTY EVANS, We'll Meet Again [unreleased] NZ
      KEITH WHITLEY, I'm No Stranger To The Rain [BMG]
      EMMYLOU HARRIS & ROY ORBISON,
      - That Loving You Feeling [Reprise]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      SUSIE WEST, Said And Done [myspace.com/susiewest]
      BOB GIBSON & HAMILTON CAMP,
      - Me And Jimmie Rodgers [BobGibsonLegacy.com]
      JO STAFFORD, The Handsome Stranger [Sepia]

      VERNON DALHART, Down On The Farm (Old Homestead)
      TOMMY LITTLE & The SUNRISE RANGERS,
      - High Geared Daddy (ACE)
      WESTERN MELODY MAKERS,
      - Who Put The Turtle In Myrtle’s Girdle? (Proper)
      The CHUCK WAGON GANG & RICKY SKAGGS,
      - Life’s Railway To Heaven (Columbia)
      COLONEL BUSTER DOSS, Let’s Go Fishin’ (Stardust)
      ALAN CHARLES, I Ride An Old Paint (Rowan) NZ
      HOMER & JETHRO, Sixteen Tons (Bear Family)
      PATSY MONTANA, Strawberry Roan (Cattle)
      HANK SNOW,
      - Anniversary Of A Broken Heart (Bear Family) Ca
      MERLE HAGGARD,
      - I Wonder Where To Find You? (Hag Records)
      JIM REEVES, I Never Pass There Anymore (RCA)
      SLOAN WAINWRIGHT,
      - Sitting Here In Limbo (sloanwainwright.com)
      MIKE AIKEN, Jump Up (mikeaikenmusic.com)
      TABEA ANDERFUHREN,
      - Just Sorry (tabeaanderfuhren.com) CH

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      B. JEFF STONE, Hello Mr Heartache [Diamond Back]
      BOB GIBSON, Smoke Dawson [BobGibsonLegacy.com]
      DAVE JOHNSON,
      - It's Time To Sing A Yodelin' Song [Diamond Back]
      BROOK BENTON, He'll Have To Go [Mercury]
      STAN LAWHON, Grandma's Tablespoons [Diamond Back]
      FRANK CRUMIT, I Can't Stand Sittin' In A Cell [Naxos]
      JO STAFFORD, Goodnight Irene [Capitol]
      PICKIN' ON KID ROCK, Picture [Radio Comp]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!