PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 7/12 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2008
      Last week's show featured the preformers at the Great American Music
      show in beautiful downtown Springfield, ILL

      7/12
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:05 Marti Brom Making Love Tennessee Style Feudin' & Fightin'
      With The Cornell Hurd Band Goofin
      11:08 Dale Watson Cheatin' Heart Attack Cheatin' Heart Attack
      Hightone
      11:09 Deadstring Brothers I'm Not A Stealer Deadstring
      Brothers Times Beach
      11:14 The Hi-Risers Once We Get Started Once We Get Started Spinout
      11:16 Eva Hunter Easy Thirsty self-released
      11:22 Rough Shop Here Today Here Today Perdition
      11:25 Tom Irwin What Else You Gonna Do Carry Me Home Clyded
      ----- air break -----
      11:33 Old 97's Dance With Me Blame It On Gravity New West
      11:36 R.E.M. Until The Day Is Done Accelerate Warner Brothers
      11:40 Sand Rubies Satellite Radio Mas Cuacha San Jacinto
      11:44 The Bellrays Infection Hard Sweet & Sticky Anodyne
      11:52 Slobberbone Front Porch Barrel Chested Doolittle
      11:55 The Leopards Block Party Magic Still Exits Voxx
      11:57 Duane Jarvis You Stopped Lovin' Me Certified Miracle Slewfoot
      ----- air break -----
      12:03 Deadstring Brothers Sacred Heart Starving Winter Report
      Bloodshot
      12:08 Eva Hunter Anybody Any Good Thirsty self-released
      12:12 Dale Watson Life Is Messy I Hate These Songs Hightone
      12:16 Marti Brom My Baby's Gone Wise To You! Goofin
      12:18 The Hi-Risers Foundation Rock Panic! 2-Bit
      12:20 Chuck Willis Juanita The King Of The Stroll Atlantic
      12:23 Tom Russell The Rose Of San Joaquin The Rose Of San
      Joaquin Hightone
      ----- air break -----
      12:30 Dale Watson Whiskey Or God Whiskey Or God Palo Duro
      12:33 Eva Hunter Thirsty Thirsty self-released
      12:38 Marti Brom Rock Boppin' Baby Lassoed Live Goofin
      12:40 The Hi-Risers Volcano The Fine Art Of Making Mistakes Spinout
      12:43 Deadstring Brothers If You Want Me To Silver Mountain
      Bloodshot
      12:50 Dale Watson Justice For All From The Cradle To The Grave
      Hyena
      12:52 Eva Hunter Untouchable Thirsty self-released
      12:56 Marti Brom Three Hearts Later Sings Heartache Numbers Goofin
      ----- air break -----
      12:58 Deadstring Brothers Queen Of The Scene Silver Mountain
      Bloodshot