Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 14 July.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 14 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      _______________________________________
      _______________________________________

      *** Galumpin' & Galoshin' Onwards Through Our 17th Year! ***
      ..........Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE..........

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      EDDIE LOW, SUZANNE PRENTICE & JOHN GRENELL,
      - I Guess It Never Hurts To Hurt Sometime [Event] NZ
      RICK STEELE, Little Ole Wine Drinker Me [Polygram] NZ
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH, You Can Be Difficult [Jayrem] NZ
      TABEA ANDERFUHREN, Faded Love [TabeaAnderfuhren] CH
      MIKE AIKEN, Blowin' Like A Bandit [MikeAikenMusic.com]
      TABEA ANDERFUHREN, How Could I Give Up Myself [CH]
      TERRY SANDERS, High Mountain Trails [BackOfBeyondMusic.com]
      PATTI PAGE, Have I Told You Lately That I Love You [CBS]
      BUCK OWENS & BUDDY ALAN, Pffft You Were Gone [Capitol]
      TEX WILLIAMS & SPADE COOLEY, Sinful [Bear Family]
      DAVE RICH, Tuggin' On My Heart Strings [RCA/Bear Family]

      CHARLIE POOLE & The NORTH CAROLINA RAMBLERS,
      - Budded Rose (County)
      The McGEE BROTHERS, Ragged Jim (Document)
      ROY ROGERS, Night Guard (Dino)
      ROCKY MORGAN & His TRIPLE R BOYS,
      - You Can’t Rope A Steer In A Taxi (ACE)
      TEXAS JIM LEWIS & His LONE STAR COWBOYS,
      - Peekin’ Through The Keyhole (Cattle)
      WILBURN BROTHERS, Let Me Be The First To Know (Vocalion)
      SHEB WOOLEY, Plowin’ In The New Ground (MGM)
      The CHUCK WAGON GANG, Looking For A City (Columbia)
      EDDY ARNOLD, Hep Cat Baby (Proper)
      ANN J MORTON, Tainted Rose (Prairie Dust)
      HANK SNOW & WILLIE NELSON, I’m Movin’ On (Columbia)
      KIMMIE RHODES, If I Needed You (Sunbird)
      ROGER MILLER, Leavin’s Not The Only Way To Go (Phillips)
      DON EDWARDS, Lone Star Trail (Warner)
      The GORDONS, I Can’t Settle Down (Inside-Out Records)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's - Musical Melange:

      REX ALLEN & DON EDWARDS, Blue Canadian Rockies [Madacy]
      JO STAFFORD, Keep It A Secret [Sepia]
      ZEB TURNER, You're Gonna Be Lonesome [WestSide]
      TEX WILLIAMS, Slam My Door [Bronco]
      KATHY CHIAVOLA, A Man After My Own Heart [My Label]
      TEX WILLIAMS, The Covered Wagon Rolled Right Along [Bronco]
      LONZO & OSCAR, Dixie Road [First Generation]
      TEX WILLIAMS, Red Wing [Bronco]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!