Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 07 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 07 July, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Galumpin' & Galoshin' Onwards Through Our 17th Year! ***
      ..........Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE..........

      CLINT BLACK, Straight From The Factory [BMG]
      RUSSELL LEPPER,
      - I Wonder Where You Are Tonight [unreleased] NZ
      REX & NOELENE FRANKLIN,
      - Have You Lost Your Love For Me [unreleased] NZ
      ANN BUSH, My Next Love [unreleased] NZ
      MURRAY MacPHERSON & LEE AUGUST,
      - My Adobe Hacienda [unreleased] NZ
      MURRAY MacPHERSON,
      - Star Spangled Banner [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Soldier's Last Letter [unreleased] NZ
      GEORGE STRAIGHT, Ace In The Hole [MCA]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MERLE HAGGARD, It's All In The Game [Capitol]
      The GORDONS, 300 Miles From Hazard [Inside-Out]
      JERRY AUDLEY,
      - If It Ain't One Thing (It's Your Mother) [CD-Tex]

      RUDY GRAYZELL, It Ain’t My Baby (Proper)
      The Le GARDE TWINS, Sunset Yodel (Rajon) Oz
      TREVOR DAY, Give Us A Little More Time (Hadley) Oz
      MARY SCHNEIDER, Cattle Call (Dino) Oz
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, King Bee (Stardust)
      TOMMY CASH, Keeping Up The Good Love (Epic)
      TAYLOR WARE, Jessie The Yodeling Cowgirl (NBC)
      PAUL WALDEN, You’re Next (HMV) NZ
      PORTER WAGONER, Ivory Tower (Camden)
      TOM T HALL,
      - Girl You Sure Know How To Say Goodbye (RCA)
      CARL SMITH, Dog-Gone It Baby I’m In Love (Columbia)
      HOLLY DUNN, Daddy’s Hands (MTM)
      JADI NORRIS, Wrong Mrs Right (NSD Records)
      JULI MANER & WILLIAMS RAY,
      - Do You Love Me? (Glen-Erickson.com)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      The WINDY CITY STRUGGLERS,
      - If I Was Thirsty [Red Rocks] NZ
      KIMMIE RHODES, Make The Morning Shine [Sunbird]
      BEN MAITLAND, Raise A Flagon [Ben Maitland] NZ
      The HAYBURNERS, Bluegrass Band [HudsonHardingMusic]
      PAT DRUMMOND, Molly And Me [True Blue] Oz
      PATTI PAGE, Have I Told You Lately That I Love You [CBS]
      SLOAN WAINWRIGHT,
      - After The Gold Rush [SloanWainwright.com]
      HANK SNOW, Sentimental Journey [RCA]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!