Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 30 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 30 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      _______________________________________
      _______________________________________

      *** Galumpin' & Galoshin' Onwards Through Our 17th Year! ***
      ..........Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE..........

      * 9 pm - PETER BANKS - Playlist TBA

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      SONS Of The PIONEERS, Moonlight On The Colorado [RCA]
      MANSION GRANT & The DYNAMOS,
      - The Best Years Of My Life [Hillcrest] Sc
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH, Ridin' With Bob [Jayrem] NZ

      RED FOLEY, I’ll Be There (Bronco Buster)
      BOOTS WOODALL, Since You’ve Been Gone (Proper)
      The WILLIS BROTHERS, Ramblin’ Boy (Starday)
      REG LINDSAY, Ray Herman Rodeo Yodel (Dino) Oz
      SONS Of TENNESSEE, - Whoopie Ti Yi Yo(sonsoftennessee.com)
      HANK THOMPSON, Across The Alley From The Alamo(Dot)
      STONEWALL JACKSON, Mary Don’t You Weep(CBS)
      R D HENDON, - Music Makin’ Mama from Memphis Tennessee(Proper)
      SKEETER DAVIS, Blue Kentucky Girl(RCA)
      OWEN BLUNDELL, - A Yodel Puts Everything Right(Selection)Oz
      DOC WATSON, Fifteen Cents (Sugar Hill)
      PADDY O’BRIEN, My Blue Tears (Comstock)Ire
      KYLIE HARRIS, Upside Of Down (Rajon)NZ
      WAYNE TAYLOR, Rose Gold Wedding Band (waynetaylor.com)
      JIM OWEN & MEL TILLIS, One More Drink (Joyce-Ramgatie)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ABE ZACHARIAS, Dust On His Saddle [Triplestrand Prods]
      RED STEAGALL, Born To This Land [WB]
      BIRD & TINES, Hope He Died Believing [Triplestrand Prods]
      PHIL BAUGH with VERN STOVALL, Country Guitar
      PHIL BAUGH with VERN STOVALL, Country Guitar 2
      The BLACK BROTHERS, At Guitar Heaven
      JADI NORRIS, Trudy Sweet Trudy [NSD Records]
      SONS Of The PIONEERS, Harvester [RCA]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!