Playlist: Viva le Mock 6/20/08

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2008
      WRCT 88.3 fm
      Pittsburgh, PA
      www. wrct. org

      Program: Viva le Mock
      Date: 06-20-2008; 9p - 1a
      Host: The Mockster
      The Mock: The Crickets

      Artist -- Song (Original Artist) [comments]

      Lou Reed -- My Name is Mok
      Adam Green -- Bed of Prayer
      Sera Cahoone -- You Might as Well
      Joan Of Arc -- Shown And Told
      Hunters & Collectors -- Throw Your Arms Around Me

      Modey Lemon -- Rainbow Beard
      The Apples in Stereo -- Man You Gotta Get Up
      Flamin' Groovies -- Shake Some Action
      Marvin Dioxide -- Man Ready
      Bob Mould -- Very Temporary

      Grant Hart -- A Letter From Anne Marie
      The Silos -- I'm Straight (Modern Lovers)
      Jim White -- Crash Into the Sun
      Alejandro Escovedo -- Pissed Off 2 a.m.

      [@ 3 Rivers Arts Fest 6/22]

      Jennifer Gentle -- Telephone Ringing
      Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet -- Having an Average Weekend
      Old 97's -- Barrier Reef
      [@ Shenley Plaza 6/27]
      Whiskey Daredevils -- Let's Lynch the Landlord (Dead Kennedys)
      [@ 31st St Pub 6/20]
      The Raconteurs -- Rich Kid Blues

      Buzzcocks -- Everybody's Happy Nowadays
      The Toy Dolls -- Spiders in the Dressing Room
      The Briefs -- Poor And Weird
      XTC -- Stupidly Happy
      Desmond Dekker -- Israelites

      Buffalo Tom -- Three Easy Pieces
      X -- I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts (1997 Mix)
      Rezillos -- Sombodys Gonna Get Their Head Kicked In Tonight (Earl Vince & the Valients)
      Toxic Reasons -- We're the Rebellion
      Dub Trio -- Bay vs.
      Leonard
      M.I.A.
      -- Paper Planes
      Bikeride -- Here Comes the Summer

      Teen Riot -- Brand New Car
      [@ BBT 6/21]
      The Presidents of the United States Of America -- Ladybug
      Big Star --- When My Baby's Beside Me
      Matthew Sweet -- Looking at the Sun
      Frampton Brothers -- Indiana Wants Me
      [@ BBT 6/21]

      Figurines -- Childhood Verse
      The Mockers -- God Only Knows (Beach Boys)
      The Posies -- Solar Sister
      An Epic At Best - Weight of Words
      Luca -- I Was Dancing in the Lesbian Bar (Jonathan Richman)

      Devo -- Go Monkey Go
      Utopia -- Feet Don't Fail Me Now
      Ween -- Dr.
      Rock
      The Breeders -- Bang On
      Neu! -- Hallo Gallo

      THE MOCK: The Crickets
      Silicon Teens -- Oh Boy! (Buddy Holly & the Crickets)
      The Knack -- Heartbeat (The Crickets)
      The Beatles -- That'll Be the Day (Buddy Holly & the Crickets)
      The Everly Brothers -- Not Fade Away (Buddy Holly & the Crickets)
      Bobby Fuller -- Love's Made a Full of You (The Crickets)
      Bryan Ferry -- Don't Ever Change (The Crickets/penned by Goffin/King)
      The Clash -- I Fought the Law (The Crickets)

      The Waitresses -- I Know what Boys Like*
      Blake Babies -- Out There
      [J.
      Hatfield @ Shenley Plaza 6/27]
      Hindu Love Gods -- Narrator (R.E.M.
      )
      The Barracudas -- Inside Mind
      The Jam -- So Sad About Us (The Who)

      The Beasts Of Bourbon -- Psycho (Leon Payne)
      The Afghan Whigs -- Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe (Barry White)
      Mission Of Burma -- All World Cowboy Romance
      Modest Mouse --- Sleepwalking (Couples Only Dance Prom Night) (Santo & Johnny)

      * requests

      http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_messenger_062008