Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 23 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 23 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      <http://www.accessradio.org.nz>
      <http://www.accessradio.org.nz/town_and_country_radio.html>
      _______________________________________
      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:NZcountry-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com>>
      _______________________________________

      *** Galumpin' & Galoshin' Onwards Through Our 17th Year! ***
      ..........Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE..........

      DON WILLIAMS, You're My Best Friend [Universal]
      The BELLAMY BROTHERS, Beautiful Body [Curb]
      ALAN JACKSON, Chattahoochie [Arista]
      BROOKS & DUNN, Boot Scootin' Boogie [Sony]
      BILLY RAY CYRUS, Achy Breaky Heart [Universal]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Back In Love By Monday [unreleased] NZ
      TAMMY WYNETTE, Stand By Your Man [Epic]
      SLIM DUSTY, Camooweal [EMI] Oz

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JULI MANERS & WILLIAM RAY,
      - Living In Autumn [glenn-erickson.com]
      BILL ECKHOFF, The Little Things [Triplestrand Prods]
      WAYNE TAYLOR, Do you Still Love Me? [WayneTaylor.com]

      DANNY DAVIS & The NASHVILLE BRASS, - Southern Nights (RCA)
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, Gambling Polka Dot Blues (Rajon)Oz
      CARSON J ROBISON, Peg Leg Jack (Rajon)
      The McKEAN SISTERS, Gymkhana Yodel (Rajon)Oz
      JESSE ASHLOCK, Betty Ann (Rambler)
      JOHNNIE & JACK, For Old Times Sake (Proper)
      WILEY & GENE, - Make Room In Your Heart For A Friend (Rajon)
      AL DEXTER, Rosalita (Kenwest)
      HANK SNOW, The Blue Velvet Band (Bear Family)
      MANDY BARNETT, Now That’s All Right With Me (MCA)
      DOLLY PARTON, Sugar Hill (Sugar Hill)
      RIDERS In The SKY, Pretty Prairie Princess (Rounder)
      RHONDA VINCENT, Good Thing Going (Rounder)
      KEITH ARNESON & WAYNE TAYLOR, - Fair Young Maiden (crabgrassrecords.com)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JULI MANERS, Old Broken Heart [glenn-erickson.com]
      WADDIE MITCHELL, An Evening Chat [WB]
      JIM GOUGH,
      - My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys [Backforty Bunkhouse]
      LINDA SHARAR, Harmony With You [LindaSharar.com]
      The OKLAHOMA SWING PROJECT,
      - I Need You [Backforty Bunkhouse]
      FRANK CARTIER, No Redeeming Quality [FrankCartier.com]
      BRADY BOWEN & SWING COUNTRY,
      - Grits And Gravy Blues [Backforty Bunkhouse]
      DAPHNE WALKER, Haere Mai [Viking] NZ
      The STRING-A-LONGS, Replica [London]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@... <mailto:blue.smoke%40actrix.gen.nz>>