Playlist: Viva le Mock 6/13/08

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2008
      My first official show of every summer term marks an anniversary with my association with WRCT. Tonight...it was #9.

      WRCT 88.3fm
      Pittsburgh, PA
      www.wrct.org

      Program: Viva le Mock
      Date: 06-13-2008; 9p-1a
      Host: The Mockster
      The Mock: 9th Anniversary

      Artist -- Song (Original Artist) [comments]

      Lou Reed -- My Name is Mok
      Slint -- Good Morning, Captain
      The Dream Syndicate -- When You Smile
      Television -- Marquee Moon
      The Geraldine Fibbers -- You Doo Right (Can)

      Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds -- Hold On To Yourself
      Violent Femmes -- Crazy (Gnarls Barkley)
      The Pixies -- Here Comes Your Man*
      Altered Images -- Happy Birthday
      The Velvet Underground -- Lisa Says

      The Breeders -- German Studies
      Lush -- Sngle Girl
      The Pretenders -- Tattooed Love Boys
      Jawbox -- Static
      Age of Chance -- Kiss (Prince)

      Moving Targets -- Away From Me
      Bob Mould -- Walls in Time
      Joe Henry -- Parker's Mood
      The Damned -- Alone Again Or

      Sonic Youth -- 100%*
      House of Large Sizes -- North Cedar
      Iggy and the Stooges -- Seach and Destroy
      Iggy Pop -- The Passenger
      Suicidal Tendencies -- I Saw Your Mommy...

      Elastica -- How He Wrote Elastica Man*
      The Cure -- M*
      John Wesley Harding -- Goth Girl
      Frampton Brothers -- Favorite Song
      [Reunion show @ BBT on 6/21]
      The Presidents of the United States Of America -- Mixed Up S.O.B.
      The Fleshtones -- Love Yourself
      The Chesterfield Kings -- Stayed Too Long
      The dB's -- Not Cool

      Juliana Hatfield -- Everybody Loves Me But You
      The Loud Family -- Deee-Pression
      The Apples in Stereo -- Onto Something
      Thomas Dolby -- White City
      Ballboy -- Essential Wear for Future Trips to Space

      Elvis Costello and the Imposters -- Monkey to Man
      The Aquabats -- Martian Girl*
      The Mighty Mighty Bosstones -- Hope I Never Lose My Wallet
      The Black Keys -- All You Ever Wanted
      Adam Green -- Festival Song

      THE MOCK: 9th Anniversary
      R.E.M. -- 9-9
      Lambchop -- Nine
      9-Iron -- Theoretical Mind
      Graham Parker -- Anniversary
      The 9th Ward -- Birdies on the Wire
      John Lennon -- #9 Dream
      Polaris Mine -- 9
      Nine Pound Hammer -- I Don't Think So
      Black Eyes -- Nine
      Nine Black Alps -- Shot Down
      999 -- Homicide

      Dwight Yoakam -- I Want You to Want Me (Cheap Trick)
      Waco Brothers -- Death of Country Music
      Lonesome Bob -- Point of No Return
      [Lonesome Bob made a rare live appearance at the Waco Bros. show, jumping up on stage and performing with them during their encore]
      Uncle Tupelo -- Give Back the Key To My Heart (Doug Sahm)
      Blue Rodeo -- Summer Girls

      Meat Puppets -- Not Swimming Ground
      The Replacements -- Talent Show

      *requests

      Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage.
      http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_062008