Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 16 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 16 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ StandardTime]

      <http://www.accessradio.org.nz/>
      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galumpin' & Galoshin' Onwards Through Our 17th Year! ***
      ..........Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE..........

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      AAGE OAGEE NORDHEIM, Loving Her Was Easier [oagee.no] No
      JIMMY DEAN, Little Bitty Big John [Columbia]
      JENKS TEX CARMAN, I'm A Poor Lonesome Fellow [Bear Family]
      The WILLIS BROTHERS, There Goes The Farm [Starday]
      SMOKEY ROGERS, Catch Me Cheatin' [Bronco Buster]
      RHONDA VINCENT, World's Biggest Fool [Rounder]
      KEITH ARNESON & WAYNE TAYLOR,
      - The Pathway Home [CrabgrassRecords.com]
      HANK THOMPSON, Tomorrow Night [MCA]
      CLAIRE LYNCH, Hard Times [Rounder]
      PHIL CHRISTIE, Otherwise Engaged [PhilChristie.com]
      ARLIE DUFF, It'll Be Alright [RadiOzark]

      GENE AUTRY, I’ll Go Riding Down That Texas Trail (WG)
      TEXAS RUBY, Don’t Let That Man Get You Down (WG)
      The SINGING KETTLES, Tickled To Death (Viking) Oz
      WILF CARTER, No Letter Today (Red-X)
      The SWIFT JEWEL COWBOYS,
      - When I Put On My Long White Robe (Okeh)
      HEATHER McKEAN,
      - Rocking Alone In An Old Rocking Chair (Dino) Oz
      REX ALLEN & DON EDWARDS, Cowpoke (Madacy)
      The BOGGY BRANCH BAND, Dirt Road (Stardust)
      SHERYL HIGGS, 500 Miles Of Real Bad Road (Hillcrest) NZ
      HUNGRYTOWN, On The Other Side (hungrytown.net)
      DENNIS MARSH, Charlie’s Shoes (Rajon) NZ
      WAYNE TAYLOR, Lord Take Me Home (waynetaylor.com)
      GANN BREWER, Poor Boy A Long Ways From Home (Ringo)
      DON WILLIAMS, Falling Again (Universal)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ARLIE DUFF, Y'all Come [RadiOzark]
      LEE HAZELWOOD, Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On [RCA]
      CHUCK BOWERS, Milk 'Em In The Morning [RadiOzark]
      BUDDY EBSEN, The Ballad Of Jed Clampett
      SLIM WILSON, I Gotta Be Gettin' Home [RadiOzark]
      DAN McKINNON, Just Another Day [DanMcKinnon.ca] Ca
      JOHN D. LOUDERMILK, The Great Snowman [Bear Family]
      SPEEDY WEST & JIMMY BRYANT, Yodelling Guitar [Jasmine]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>