Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 09 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2008
      Mon 09 June 2008, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galump! Galosh! Onward Through Our 17th Year! ***
      .....Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE.....

      * 9.00 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS, Twin Lakes Opry

      MARK CHESNUTT, I Never Go Around Mirrors [BMG]
      JOHN DENVER, This Old Guitar [BMG]
      DEAN DILLON, Holed Up In Some Honky Tonk [Atlantic]
      LEN FIFIELD, Having The Time Of My Life [unreleased] NZ
      GEORGE STRAIT, You're Stronger Than Me [MCA]
      RICKY SKAGGS, My Father's Son [Epic]
      STEFAN BROWN, Too Much Fun [unreleased] NZ
      ALAN JACKSON, That'd Be Alright [Arista]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      AUDREY AULD MEZERA, Bread & Roses [Reckless] Oz
      WAYNE TAYLOR, Grandpa Was A Carpenter [WayneTaylor.com]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, Let's Go Dancing [Stardust]

      UNCLE DAVE MACON, Down By The River (JSP)
      SLIM DUSTY, Modern Yodelling Song (EMI) Oz
      BILL CLIFTON, Little Whitewashed Chimney (Strictly Country)
      JOHNNY HORTON, I'm Ready If You're Willing (Columbia)
      TONY COLBERT, Holes In My Soles (Weton-Wesgram)
      JIM REEVES, Mother Went A-Walkin' (RCA)
      OWEN BLUNDELL, Ding Dong Bells (Dino) Oz
      The LOUVIN BROTHERS, We Could (Gusto)
      ROLL'S BOYS, Rough Edges (Strictly Country) Eu
      AUDREY AULD MEZERA,
      - Clinch Mountain Prayer (Reckless Records) Oz
      MARTY ROBBINS, Gossip (Columbia)
      MARY DUFF,
      - Tonight We Just Might Fall In Love Again (Rosette)
      The WANDERING EYES,
      When She Does Me Right She Does Me Wrong (Lazy S.O.B)
      PAT WICTOR, Existentialist (patwictor.com)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      HUNGRYTOWN, Hungrytown Road [hungrytown.net]
      DECLAN BURKE, Irish Through & Through [Hillcrest] Ire
      ADAM BRAND, Simple Man [Compass Bros] Oz
      VANNATTA, Johnny Play It Again [Hillcrest] Ca
      NEIL DIAMOND, Act Like A Man [Columbia]
      GANN BREWER, Pilgrim On A Train [Ringo]
      RAZZY BAILEY, If I Can't Hold You [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      DENNIS MARSH, Land Of The Long White Cloud [Rajon] NZ
      SPEEDY WEST & JIMMY BRYANT, Yodelling Guitar [Jasmine]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>