Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 02 June

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 02 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ StandardTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galumpin' & Galoshin' Onwards Through Our 17th Year! ***
      ..........Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE..........

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      GEORGE MANN, There's A Light ...
      ... At The End Of The Tunnel [GeorgeMannMusic.com]
      JOHN LiLLY, What Does That W Stand For [GeorgeAndJulius.com]
      GEORGE MANN, If You Aint Got Old Friends, ...
      ... You Aint Got Much [GeorgeMannMusic.com]
      PAUL EVANS, As I Cry My Broken Heart To Sleep [3 MG]
      COOKIE PEDERSEN, Empty Bottles [3 MG]
      ANDY JOE STEWART, Mercy Of You [Colt]
      BRENDA ALLEN-KUHN, Memories [Sagegrass]
      JIM READER, Calving Time [JimReader.com] Ca
      AAGE OAGEE NORDHEIM, 3 Wooden Crosses [San Eagle] No
      The ADAM THOMAS Band, This Ole Stool [Triplestrand Prods]
      PHIL CHRISTIE, Me And My Guitar [PhilChristie.com] Ca

      CLIFF CARLISLE, Tom Cat Blues (JSP)
      BOOTS FAYE & IDAHO CALL, That's My Heart Talking (Cattle)
      SLIM NEWTON, The Streamline Yodel Song (Hadley) Oz
      JENNY McLEOD, A Good Keen Girl (Kiwi) NZ
      JERRY IRBY & His TEXAS RANCHERS,
      - Trouble In Mind (Old Timey)
      BUSTER KEENE & DOROTHY BRANNIGAN,
      - The Kentuckian Song (BMG) NZ
      FRANKIE MILLER, Hey! Where Ya Goin'? (Proper)
      HOMER & JETHRO, Three Little Fishes (RCA)
      MARTY ROBBINS, Mean Mama Blues (Proper)
      LAURIE LEWIS, Texas Bluebonnets (Rounder)
      BUDDY LEWIS, Building A Home (buddylewismusic.com)
      HANK WILLIAMS, My Son Calls Another Man Daddy (MGM)
      JANIE FRICKE, Always (CBS)
      The WANDERING EYES,
      When She Does Me Right She Does Me Wrong (Lazy S.O.B)
      PAT WICTOR, Existentialist (patwictor.com) [HudsonHarding]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ALAN JACKSON, I Still Love Bologna [Arista]
      ANDY GRIFFITH, The Fishin' Hole [Madacy]
      LARRY CORDLE & LONESOME STANDARD TIME,
      - Murder On Music Row [Shell Point]
      PHIL CHRISTIE, Otherwise Engaged [PhilChristie.com] Ca
      JENKS TEX CARMAN,
      - Another Good Dream Gone Wrong [Bear Family]
      CHRIS JONES & The NIGHT DRIVERS,
      - A Few Words [Strictly Country]
      NEIL DIAMOND, Act Like A Man [SonyBMG]
      RAWHIDE, The Typewriter [Strictly Country]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>