Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 26 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2008
      Mon 26 May 2008, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galump! Galosh! Onward Through Our 17th Year! ***
      .....Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE.....

      * 9.00 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS, Twin Lakes Opry

      FREDDY FENDER, In The Still Of The Night [Anglo-Pic]
      DON WILLIAMS, Desperately [Polygram]
      WILLIE NELSON, Funny How Time Slips Away [Capitol]
      SLIM WHITMAN, Rose Marie [Capitol]
      TANYA TUCKER, San Antonio Stroll [Nashville]
      CHET ATKINS, Black Mountain Rag [Sony]
      HANK SNOW, Rhumba Boogie [BMG]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Working Man's Blues [unreleased] NZ
      ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL, Right Or Wrong [DreamWorks]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BUDDY LEWIS, I Never Loved You [BuddyLewisMusic.com]
      MARILYN McCONNELL, Pride [Diamond Back]
      LAURIE LEWIS, The Point Of No Return [Rounder]

      CARTER FAMILY, I'm Thinking Tonight Of My Blue Eyes (Rounder)
      ASH BURTON, Tea At Te Kuiti (Kiwi) NZ
      NELSON COLT, The Auctioneer (Comstock) Ca
      VINCE CALLAHER, Don't Ever Fall In Love (Prestige) NZ
      EASY ADAMS & His TEXAS TOP HANDS,
      - I Had Someone Else Before I Met You (Old Timey)
      BRENDAN DUGAN, Lodi (WSM) NZ
      BONITA MERCER, The Key's In The Mailbox (Comstock) Ca
      ROGER TIBBS, Heads You Win Tails I Lose (Manuka Sounds) NZ
      OAK RIDGE BOYS, American Made (MCA)
      REMEDY, It's Not Love (self) NZ
      STONEY EDWARDS, Don't Be Angry (Razor & Tie)
      The GLG BAND, Ain't I Glad (Comstock) Scot
      STEVE ED STONE, Cowboy Blue (soundclick.com)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      RAINCHECK, A Song For Lisa [Diamond Back]
      BUDDY LEWIS, Neon Angel [BuddyLewisMusic.com]
      MEL TILLIS & NANCY SINATRA, I'll Never Be Free [Elektra]
      WINK KEZIAH & DeLUX MOTEL, Till I Pick Up The Telephone [TSP]
      DAVID ROTH, You Remind Me [Wind River]
      PAT WICTOR, Changes [PatWictor.com] HudsonHarding
      REX ALLEN & DON EDWARDS,
      - There's Nobody Home On The Range [Madacy]
      RAY MEYERS, Wheat Straw [RayMeyers.ca] Ca
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>