Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 19 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 19 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ StandardTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galumpin' & Galoshin' Onwards Through Our 17th Year! ***
      ..........Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE..........

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      NOEL PAUL STOOKEY, In These Times [Hudson Harding]
      JEFFREY J. SUTHERLAND: Cigarettes, Booze And You [TSP]
      BOBBY CHARLES, Tennessee Blues [Stoney Plain]
      SOMETHIN' SMITH & The REDHEADS,
      - It's A Sin To Tell A Lie (1955) [Collector's Choice]
      BO RIVERS, Country Blue [digitalrodeo.com/boriversmusic]
      NELSON COLT, All Your Love [Comstock] Ca
      BONITA MERCER, You'll Be The One [Comstock] Ca
      DOUBLE DOSE, My Lonesome Blues [unreleased] NZ
      EDDY ARNOLD, The Voice In The Old Village Choir [RCA]
      REX ALLEN & DON EDWARDS, Sunset Trail [Madacy]
      The DUNSTAN TRIO, The Rolling Stone [Broadway] (1961) NZ

      MURRAY McPHERSON, With This Ring I Thee Wed (self) NZ
      TOM T HALL, I Left You Some Kisses On The Door (RCA)
      GARNER WAYNE, Music In My Pony's Feet (Viking) NZ
      HOMER & JETHRO, Life Can Be Miserable (RCA)
      JODI VAUGHAN, If That's The Way You Want It (Festival) NZ
      CATTLESTOPS, Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens (Jayrem) NZ
      MEL TILLIS & SHERRY BOYCE, Take My Hand (Spectrum)
      DANNY McGIRR, Someday (Music World) NZ
      DECLAN NERNEY, Your Wanting Me Is Gone (Rajon) Ire
      The TOPP TWINS, Tijuana Rose (topptwins.co.nz) NZ
      The WARRATAHS, Hands Of My Heart (Pagan) NZ
      The HIGHWAYMEN, Live Forever (Liberty)
      MARY ROWAN, I'll Be There (Miss Dixie)
      BRUCE GREAVES,
      - I'll Go Somewhere And Sing My Songs (Diamond Back) NZ

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ANNIE GRACE, Take Me Out Drinking Tonight [Greentrax] Sc
      The GLG BAND, Head Over Heels [Comstock] Sc
      MARK ERELLI, I Always Return [Signature Sounds]
      GUY MITCHELL, Mail My Heart To The Dead Letter Office [Disky]
      MACK BAILEY, The Old Trail [MackBailey.com]
      EDDIE HILL, The Hot Guitar [Mercury]
      JOHN PRINE & IRIS DeMENT, In Spite Of Ourselves [OhBoy!]
      SPEEDY WEST & JIMMY BRYANT, Two Of A Kind [Jasmine]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>