PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 5/10 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2008
      5/10
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:06 R.E.M. Supernatural Superserious Accelerate Warner Brothers
      11:10 Outrageous Cherry Unless Our Love Will Change The World
      Rainbow Quartz
      11:13 The Paybacks Tie Me In A Knot Knock Loud Get Hip
      11:17 The Sand Rubies See You In September Mas Cuacha San Jacinto
      11:21 Alejandro Escovedo Across The River A Man Under The
      Influence Bloodshot
      11:26 Joe Henderson El Barrio Inner Urge Blue Note
      11:33 Johnnie Johnson Tanueray Johnnie B. Bad Elektra
      Nonesuch/American Explorer Series
      ----- air break -----
      11:41 Julie Lee Many Waters Stillhouse Road Compadre
      12:46 Maggie Walters Anne Marie Midwestern Hurricane self-released
      11:50 Arlen Feiles Out Of The Dirt Come Sunday Morning Not Pop
      11:56 The Resentments I Hate Xmas The Resentments Freedom
      11:59 Los Super Seven Piensa En Mi Los Super Seven RCA
      12:03 Hank Wilson A Six Pack To Go Hank Wilson's Back, Vol. 1
      Shelter
      12:06 The Hickups Guest Of The State The Hickups Troutcat
      ----- air break -----
      12:18 The Del-Lords How Can A Poor Man Stand Such Times & Live
      Frontier Days Enigma
      12:20 Deadstring Brothers Tennessee Sure Enough Silver
      Mountain Bloodshot
      12:24 Two Dollar Pistols I'll Tell The Bottle On Down The
      Track Scrimshaw
      12:29 Kelly Willis Easy As Falling Apart Easy Rykodisc
      12:33 Chuck Prophet Talkin' New Kingdom Soap & Water Yep Roc
      12:38 Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings 100 Days, 100 Nights 100 Days,
      100 Nights Daptone
      12:42 The Prisoners Better In Black A Taste Of Pink Own Up
      ----- air break -----
      12:47 Rough Shop Clean Slate Here Today Perdition
      12:51 Tom Irwin What Else You Gonna Do Carry Me Home Clyded
      12:55 Drivin' & Cryin' Straight To Hell Mystery Road Island
      ----- air break -----
      12:59 Chatham County Line Paige IV Yep Roc