Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 12 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 12 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galump! Galosh! Onward Through Our 17th Year! ***
      .....Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE.....

      * 9.00 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS, Twin Lakes Opry

      DOLLY PARTON,
      - Why'd You Come In Here Lookin' Like That [Sony]
      FRANKIE LAINE, Love Is A Golden Ring [CCD]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, My Dad Snores [EMI] Oz
      JIM REEVES, I'm Gonna Change Everything [RCA]
      LES BLOOR, I'm Only A Stand-In [unreleased] NZ
      JOHN PRINE & EMMYLOU HARRIS, I Know One [Sony]
      ISLA GRANT, A Single Yellow Rose [EMI] Sc/Ire
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, He'll Have To Go [unreleased] NZ
      JOHNNY CASH, Angel And The Bad Man [Spectrum]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ... Happy 70th Birthday [10th May] Johnny Devlin ...
      JOHNNY DEVLIN, Rock And Roll
      (I Gave You The Best Years Of My Life) [Festival] NZ/Oz
      TAMI NEILSON, Favouritest Thing [TamiNeilson.com] NZ/Ca
      EDDY ARNOLD & Daughter JO-ANN,
      - The Horse In Striped Pyjamas [RCA]
      JERRY WALLACE, To Get To You (1972) [Decca]

      EDDY ARNOLD, Each Minute Seems A Million Years (BMG)
      EDDY ARNOLD, Mr And Mississippi, (BMG)
      EDDY ARNOLD, Cattle Call (BMG)
      KITTEN, Don't Run Away And Hide (Lucky Country) NZ
      TEXAS JIM LEWIS, Hoot-Nannie Annie (Cattle)
      ROCKY DON HALL, May You Never Be Alone (self) NZ
      JOHNNY BARFIELD, In A Sleepy Country Town (Rajon)
      JACK RIGGIR, Missing In Action (Rajon) NZ
      MATT MANNING, Some Day I'll Sober Up (Blue Dog)
      JOHN GRENELL, Four Walls (Rajon) NZ
      DAVID CHURCH, Settin' The Woods On Fire (Triple Strand Prods)
      KYLIE HARRIS, Upside Of Down (Rajon) NZ
      PRESTON CAMP Jr, Don't Worry About Tomorrow (Red Note)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      DAVID ROTH, No Apologies [Wind River]
      JACK WILLIAMS, Young At Heart [Wind River]
      LOOSE ACOUSTIC TRIO, One Man Band [LooseAcousticTrio.com]
      PAT WICTOR, Whiskey Vacation [PatWictor.com] HudsonHarding
      MITCH SNOW, I'll Be There [Diamond Back]
      ELIZABETH COOK & The GRASCALS,
      - The Great Atomic Power [Split Rock]
      REX ALLEN & DON EDWARDS, Sunset Trail [Madacy]
      RAY MEYERS, East Tennessee Blues [RayMeyers.ca] Ca
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>