PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 5/3 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 9:02 PM
      5/3
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:03 Slobberbone Springfield, IL. Slippage New West
      11:08 Richmond Fontaine Through Post To Wire El Cortez
      11:12 Dave Alvin Railroad Bill Public Domain Hightone
      11:16 Tres Chicas Desire Sweetwater Yep Roc
      11:19 Rough Shop Drink Up & Go Home Here Today Perdition
      11:25 Grinderswitch I'm Satisfied Pullin' Together Capricorn
      11:28 Deadstring Brothers Heavy Load Silver Mountain Bloodshot
      ----- air break -----
      11:35 Cross Canadian Ragweed Sick & Tired Soul Gravy Universal
      South
      DJ Comments: request
      11:40 Arlen Feiles Viola Come Sunday Morning Not Pop
      11:44 The Village Green Mossyrock Feeling The Fall spinART
      11:49 The Figgs Racing Around Sucking In Stereo HearBox
      11:52 The Bigger Lovers A Year Ago How I Learned To Stop
      Worrying Black Dog
      11:59 Tom Irwin Carry Me Home Carry Me Home Clyded
      12:05 Christy McWilson w/ The Picketts & Friends You Better Watch
      Out For Me Think For Yourself self-released
      12:09 Gary Stewart The Blues Don't Care Who's Got "Em Gary RCA
      ----- air break -----
      12:17 Chatham County Line Clear Blue Sky IV Yep Roc
      12:19 The Sawbucks Reading Line Maybe Even Everything Troutcat
      12:23 Don Walser (The Party Don't Start) 'Til The Playboys Get
      Here Rolling Stone From Texas Texas Music Group
      12:26 Dallas Wayne Tell It To The Jukebox I'm Your Biggest Fan Koch
      12:31 Waco Brothers Dollar Dress Cowboy In Flames Bloodshot
      12:36 Detroit It Ain't Easy Detroit Paramount
      12:40 Amy Rigby Raising The Bar Middlescence Koch
      ----- air break -----
      12:46 Sand Rubies Showcase '89 Mas Cuacha San Jacinto
      12:50 Maggie Walters Water Signs Midwestern Hurricane self-released
      12:54 Lester Young All Of Me Pres & Teddy & Oscar Verve
      ----- air break -----
      12:59 Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings Nobody's Baby 100 Days, 100
      Nights Daptone