Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 05 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 05 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ StandardTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Galumpin' & Galoshin' Onwards Through Our 17th Year! ***
      ..........Anchor Host for 16+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE..........

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      TIM SCOTT, Offer Up His Hand [medicinemusic.co.uk] Sc
      JOHN MAINES Jr, Outlaw Runnin' Wild [self]
      MARTY ROBBINS, Girl From Spanish Town [Columbia]
      The LIMELITERS, 40 Year Old Waltz [limeliters.com]
      MACK BAILEY, No Longer Afraid [mackbailey.com]
      JOSH BROWN, Luckiest Man Alive [Triplestrand Prods]
      MACK BAILEY, Lucky Man [mackbailey.com]
      JERRY LEE SURBER, You Changed Your Heart [CD-Tex]
      RICK PICKREN, The West Virginia Hills [BigStrikeMusic.com]
      SLIM DUSTY, Winter Winds [Columbia] Oz
      GRAHAM RODGER, Pack Saddle Drover [GrahamRodger.com.au] Oz

      ARTHUR FIELDS & FRED HALL, Oh For The Life Of A Hobo (BACM)
      TEX MORTON, Billy Brink The Shearer (Festival) NZ
      TEX WILLIAMS, Texas In My Soul (Weton-Wesgram)
      DENNIS BISMARK, Moonlight Prison Blues (self) NZ
      AL BERNARD & The GOOFUS FIVE, Hesitation Blues (CBS)
      The CARTER FAMILY, My Clinch Mountain Home (Sphere)
      PETER CAPE, Charlie's Bash (Kiwi Pacific) NZ
      SLIM DUSTY, Sunny Southern Sue (Columbia) Oz
      MAUREEN THOMPSON, No It's Not Love (Discovery) NZ
      DENNIS MARSH, Call Me Lonesome (Rajon) NZ
      BILL & BOYD, You Look So Lonely (EMI) NZ
      BUCK OWENS & SUSAN RAYE, The Good Old days (Capitol)
      CATTLESTOPS, Teardrops From My Eyes (Jayrem) NZ
      REG McTAGGART, Heaven On My Mind (RJM) NZ

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      SUZY BOGGUSS, Even If That Were True [LDR]
      ARCHIE CAMPBELL, A Woman's Work Is Never Done
      SHELBY LYNN, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me [UMG]
      BETTY CODY, A Letter I Should Never Have Sent [Cattle]
      HAWKSHAW HAWKINS, The Life Of Hank Williams [King]
      AMY MEYERS, Hate To Cry [AmyMeyersMusic.com]
      JOHNNY HORTON, Don't Use My Heart As A Stepping Stone
      COLE MITCHELL, Painting The Town [Wasteland]
      CHET ATKINS, Sleepwalk [RCA]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>