PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 4/26 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2008
      4/26
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:11 Hacienda Brothers She's Gone Hacienda Brothers Koch
      11:15 Hacienda Brothers The Years That Got Away Hacienda
      Brothers Koch
      11:18 The Blind Boys Of Alabama Amazing Grace Spirit Of The
      Century Realworld
      11:22 Iris DeMent No Time To Cry My Life Warner Brothers
      11:30 The Tarbox Ramblers Ashes To Ashes A Fix Back East Rounder
      11:35 Mississippi Fred McDowell Baby Please Don't Go "I Do Not
      Play No Rock 'N' Roll" Capitol
      11:40 Chuck Prophet Would You Love Me? Soap & Water Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      11:48 Bruce Springsteen 4th Of July, Asbury Park (Sandy) The
      Wild, The Innocent & The E Street Shuffle Columbia
      11:57 Lucinda Williams Still I Long For Your Kiss Car Wheels On A
      Gravel Road Mercury
      12:02 Beachwood Sparks Confusion Is Nothing New Once We Were
      Trees Sub Pop
      12:05 John Doe Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line Lonesome, On'ry &
      Mean: A Tribute To Waylon Jennings Dualtone
      12:07 BR-549 Honky Tonk Song BR-549 Arista
      12:10 Tom T. Hall Pamela Brown We All Got Together And... Mercury
      12:13 Chatham County Line Let It Rock IV Yep Roc
      ----- air break -----
      12:22 R.E.M. Living Well Is The Best Revenge Accelerate Warner
      Brothers
      12:25 The Mystic Eyes My Time To Leave Our Time To Leave! Get Hip
      12:27 The Sadies Empty The Chamber Tremendous Efforts Bloodshot
      12:32 The Brood I Need You There In Spite Of It All Skyclad
      12:35 Deadstring Brothers Ain't No Hidin' Love Silver Mountain
      Bloodshot
      12:39 Hoodoo Gurus Come Anytime Magnum Cum Louder RCA
      12:42 John Fogerty I Can't Take It No More Revival Fantasy
      ----- air break -----
      12:49 The Sand Rubies Satellite Radio Mas Cuacha San Jacinto
      12:53 Rough Shop Lost Dog Here Today Perdition
      12:55 Maggie Walters Captain Midwestern Huricane self-released
      ----- air break -----
      12:59 Tom Irwin Goin' Away Carry Me Home Clyded